consider this scenario:

cacophobia

Veteran XX
you walk into the bathroom and there are 5 urinals. the second and fourth one are in use.

[ ] [x] [ ] [x] [ ]

clearly we must take either the 1st or the 5th one, since the 3rd one makes us look like a complete faggot. i generally like to avoid as much confrontation as possible while in the restroom, so i go with the 5th one.

but heres the catch:

#2 leaves!!

now what? do you stop midstream and go to the #2 urinal? or the #1 urinal to avoid this situation in the future? i'm not even sure i can stop midstream. do you just keep going at it and hope no one comes in and sees this awkward scenario where 3 urinals in a row are empty and 2 guys are circle jerking at the end? note this is unpartitioned urinals.

heres what i want to know... why do people ever go to even numbered urinals... and more importantly... why are restrooms even made with odd amounts of urinals?? it just doesnt make sense

you walk into the bathroom and there are 5 urinals. the second and fourth one are in use.

[ ] [x] [ ] [x] [ ]

clearly we must take either the 1st or the 5th one, since the 3rd one makes us look like a complete faggot. i generally like to avoid as much confrontation as possible while in the restroom, so i go with the 5th one.

but heres the catch:

#2 leaves!!

now what? do you stop midstream and go to the #2 urinal? or the #1 urinal to avoid this situation in the future? i'm not even sure i can stop midstream. do you just keep going at it and hope no one comes in and sees this awkward scenario where 3 urinals in a row are empty and 2 guys are circle jerking at the end? note this is unpartitioned urinals.

heres what i want to know... why do people ever go to even numbered urinals... and more importantly... why are restrooms even made with odd amounts of urinals?? it just doesnt make sense

A real secure Man would use the middle, and piss on urinal 2 and 4's feet.

The very fact that this is being discussed with diagrams betrays the faggotry of you all.

Just use any of them, don't make eye contact, and don't strike up a conversation. Just piss in any of them and leave.

You all have vaginas, I swear.

I stand back about 3 feet from urinal #1 and arc it in. Win, Win. Noone is "too close" and I don't have to stop "mid-stream".

:)

Depends on if there is a splash guard or not. If there is a splash guard, any one will do. But without em take the one that is next to the wall and turn a tad towards the wall.

The very fact that this is being discussed with diagrams betrays the faggotry of you all.

Just use any of them, don't make eye contact, and don't strike up a conversation. Just piss in any of them and leave.

You all have vaginas, I swear.

I take a piss in whatever urinal I want to. If you pussies can't take someone standing next to you while you're pissing in a public bathroom, you should just castrate yourselves now. Fucking pansies grow a pair and just go piss. What the fuck is the big deal?

I would unzip and piss in #2 while making fire engine sounds and quoting Ghostbusters.

"Don't cross the streams!"

Back