concealed carry/medical marijuana question

electronic_lsd

Veteran XV
So, I live in a state where I could get my medical marijuana card (CO). But someday I would also like to get a concealed carry permit.... I've heard that you may face setbacks if you try to obtain both of these.

TW gun people have any experience with this?

won't be owning my own hand gun for 6 months - 1 year from now. medical card would happen within the next month...

what if i got a concealed carry permit in a different state? i'm a permanent resident of NH, but i live in CO most of the year.

u cant just get a ccw and carry in another state legally

lol this guy is hella stupid

this

edit: oh and what is your disease?

edit2: actually looks like a resident holder in NH is good in CO too

Last edited:
there are lots of states that take other state's permits

but you can't just get one randomly without actually being a resident though

There are certain (federal) laws that specifically ban someone carrying a gun while selling or transporting marijuana. That's how they fuck over the gang members that do both illegally.

Even though you're doing this legally you may still have problems. soehow i doubt being a medical marijuana patient is going to stop you from getting a concealed carry license, especially if.. you don't fucking tell them. The issuer of the CC license isn't going to be checking private medical information that you don't volunteer.

AnnieAnimated.gif

that said, i encourage doing both at once and laughing at anyone who tells you not to.

Guns and Dope Party

Last edited:
i took the class to get certified and never actually got the license. ull learn in class that its alot more of a burden than it's actually worth

I'd rather buy my dope on the street. I'm not to comfortable with the state knowing I'm a drug user and have all of my contact information.

Back