Complete Tribes3 Q&A

Diotoir

Veteran X
For those of you who dont check the Tribes on Topic threads and wanna know about TNTG:

Diotoir said:
I put this peice together a few days ago, and its been posted at The-Junkyard. For all of you who want to know what The Next Tribes Game may be like but dont want to sift through all 32 pages of the forum and skim through all of the pointless talk there, this is for you. Its all of the questions answered by Thrax, so it gets some of the questions missed by the abridged version found at TribalWar. If you wish to read the Q&A, here it is.

took nearly 4 hours, including converting to Q&A form, spacing everything out, and formatting the boldness and color.

Q: kind of related to question 3- will map sizes that are much larger than t2 (i'm thinking hundreds of square miles) be possible? i ask this because it'd allow for some interesting mods that i've been thinking of..

Since T2 maps went on to infinity, no, we won't be doing maps larger than T2

:lol:

Theta said:
Q: kind of related to question 3- will map sizes that are much larger than t2 (i'm thinking hundreds of square miles) be possible? i ask this because it'd allow for some interesting mods that i've been thinking of..

Wow who the fuck asked this question?

I have a question, why even have a interview when most of the questions are dismissed by the interviewee?

RiSe226 said:
I have a question, why even have a interview when most of the questions are dismissed by the interviewee?

Because even though Thrax said virtually nothing we didn't already know, it still gets us hard.

God damn the guy who answers the questions is annoying... No real straight answers for anything, but he can't really give straight answers, still it seems like he answers everything in the biggest ass hole of a way ex^1:

Q: I think this question was asked, but I didn't see the answer: Will the new Tribes game have a spectator client like T2TV? If so would it be more like HLTV, where there is a client on the server that everyone can connect to and observe that match as if they were really in there as on observer... or would it be like T2TV, where the people watching could only watch through the eyes of the person who is shoutcasting?

You're right, it wasn't answered.

ex^2:

Q: will there be demos in the next tribes? If so, will you be able to rewind?

Endless recording questions are making me cranky. No more recording questions.

...Fucking bitch...

Innocent_Target said:
God damn the guy who answers the questions is annoying... No real straight answers for anything, but he can't really give straight answers, still it seems like he answers everything in the biggest ass hole of a way ex^1:

Q: I think this question was asked, but I didn't see the answer: Will the new Tribes game have a spectator client like T2TV? If so would it be more like HLTV, where there is a client on the server that everyone can connect to and observe that match as if they were really in there as on observer... or would it be like T2TV, where the people watching could only watch through the eyes of the person who is shoutcasting?

You're right, it wasn't answered.

ex^2:

Q: will there be demos in the next tribes? If so, will you be able to rewind?

Endless recording questions are making me cranky. No more recording questions.

...Fucking bitch...

I like him. He is answering sarcastically to retarded-ass questions that he has probably been asked before (and he doesn't go around praising how much a God the game will be like you-know-who).

Q: do you envisage the next tribes game to be fast paced on smaller streamlined maps or slower and more strategic on t2 base styled maps?

You should never have to drop bread crumbs to find your way back out of a base.

owned

Back