comic ninja turtles or comic batman?

batman is the ultimate badass
hes kicked supermans ass like 3 times
(and his first official asskicking will be next issue.. since the rest were all "in the future" but this one has continuity)

CapnPyro said:
noone can beat batman, especially if he has time to prepare.

i believed that for a while

then i realized that the punisher is superior because he is just like batman, except the moral qualms about killing people or using guns

bat

man
either way you look at it, hes got an army of sidekicks or an army of bat bots to take over for him when hes old.. the dude owns gotham

CapnPyro said:
punisher is to hot headed and cocky and doesnt have the skill :p

no wayz

you need to go buy the punisher drawn by garth innis(sp?), the dude that did preacher

cold as fuck and manages to kill half the people in the comic

read both. he's cool definitely but not cold

move on with the times! batman is sooooo 2002

batman not cold?
if you werent so busy brown nosing mr castle youd see that batman dont fuck around

what's colder? tying up bad guys and waiting for the cops to come around to pick them up

or

blowing the brains of said bad guys all over nearby buildings, innocent bystanders and passing automobiles

thesis 1 gangrel -234521

now i didnt read punisher till the miniseries, but im willing to bet all of his "kills" were never actually shown till recently due to the comic code..

and hell never be able to get over the fact that he was a copy of the original, and the best.. batman

plus batman was just taken over by a new team, and it looks to be good (i think im going to start reading it)

your blind devotion to that aging standard will be your downfall gangrel

Turtles

They're ninjas AND they have the hot reporter chick!

VGE!

(Wasn't her name April?) :eek:

Last edited:
Back