Colon cancer

Um lymph nodes act as fighters against alien invasion by bacteria, viruses, cancer cells or toxins. Also help control the immune system response .
You want all those nuggets there.

10-12 lymph nodes shouldn't be a big deal, anyway... there are 600 something in the body

good luck man

Last edited:
Well good luck.My friend dad needed platinum drip in a bag basically fused to his arm

If you caught it early though I think you'll be alright

They are removing the 10-12 to make sure it has not spread. They will check each one for signs of the cancer.

Did they give you a barium enema? I had one of those once. They drain you with the prep kit then put 300 gallons of liquid in your ass with a giant cork. Then, they put you on this table that rolls you around into different positions for an hour while they xray. After that, they pull the cork and tell you to run to the bathroom. Hilarity ensues.

No. I've heard of really uncomfortable procedures like that.

Colonoscopy they're just running the pooper snooper camera up inside you and you're knocked out. No pressure involved.

I did wake up at the end of mine which was weird, but between the anesthetic and whatever they give you for pain, I still wasn't uncomfortable.

One hint I heard after the fact -

Tell them you're ten pounds heavier than you are to make sure they give you enough sleepy juice to keep you knocked out the entire time.

Colonoscopy they're just running the pooper snooper camera up inside you and you're knocked out. No pressure involved.

I did wake up at the end of mine which was weird, but between the anesthetic and whatever they give you for pain, I still wasn't uncomfortable.

Tell them you're ten pounds heavier than you are to make sure they give you enough sleepy juice to keep you knocked out the entire time.

haha, the worst part was the night before, drinking that "GoLytely" or whatever it's called. I chose the orange flavor and nearly got the whole thing down and I drank it to where I couldn't drink anymore or I was going to puke it back up.

The procedure itself was a piece of cake. I woke up after it was over, sitting in bed, I had apparently been awake for 10-15 minutes and was talking and acting normal even though I couldn't remember any of the previous 10-15 minutes. I had 2 polyps that were not cancerous.

All that money you guys pay for health care in the US and they don't even weigh you pre-op?

Lol, after coming out of super surgery I was awake for an hour and remember seeing stuff..but don't remember what or what I talked about. I barely remember the four days I was at the hospital

That's weird about your guys' post-op experiences. I usually wake up in the post-op room and one of the nurses will see me looking around and come over to me and start asking me questions (how do you feel, any pain, nausea, etc.). No one's ever mentioned me saying stuff while I was out of it. Now I'm gonna be thinking about that next time I'm going under lol (although hopefully that day's a long ways away).

I usually just get some Sprite/crackers and chill for a while. :weird:

That's weird about your guys' post-op experiences. I usually wake up in the post-op room and one of the nurses will see me looking around and come over to me and start asking me questions (how do you feel, any pain, nausea, etc.). No one's ever mentioned me saying stuff while I was out of it. Now I'm gonna be thinking about that next time I'm going under lol (although hopefully that day's a long ways away).

I usually just get some Sprite/crackers and chill for a while. :weird:

After I woke up from my gallbladder surgery in the recovery room, it was like a nightmare. Not only did I feel my incisions and how much they hurt but I heard other people moaning/groaning in pain.

I was able to tell the nurse on a scale from 1-10 how much pain I was in. She would pump me full of drugs and I'd pass out, wake up again, she'd ask me how much pain I was in... I'd tell her.... she'd push more drugs... I think I did this 3 times before I told her my pain was a "2" and then passed out again and this time I woke up in a regular room. Drank a cup of Sprite, pissed it out, and then went home.

Family - One aunt on my Mom's side otherwise no other history.

Prognosis - they'll remove several lymph nodes when they do the surgery to check how far its gotten. If it's spread beyond the tumor, then its chemo and possibly more surgeries.

CT scan looked good - no other tumors, no pain anywhere. Only issue was blood in stool. So I'm hopeful, but I was hopeful I wouldn't have this shit so who knows...

Not much older than me. Hopefully all goes well for you and you kick Cancer's ass...

My Father in Law had his removed and he told me his biggest issue was dealing with the newfound respect for his ass--the old guy is a handful/but funny ass heck.

Good luck, bro.

Um lymph nodes act as fighters against alien invasion by bacteria, viruses, cancer cells or toxins. Also help control the immune system response .

sometimes once they get fucked up they get prone to re-injury for lack of a better term

i had mono as a teenager and got strep throat/tonsillitis so bad every other week and constantly had to go to the hospital to like have them drained and shit

they took those fuckers out and i haven't even had a sore throat since

Besides the MGJ, you want the salad to be the big meal each day. I put spinach, kale, onions, and red peppers in a huge mixing bowl. Then we make salad bowls adding other items like mushrooms. You don't have to completely give up meat, but you want the salad to be the main meal. Go to my page and watch the YouTube trailers for the movies.
Healthy Food  Pictures

ya federer is a doctor, tell those other doctors 2 fuk off that ferdere say u need to keep all ur limph nodes to kill ur cancers

Back