Cologne

cacophobia

Veteran XX
I just got Issey Miyaki L'Por D'Homme or something like that... I like it a lot even though my friend tells me it's not too popular (but he thinks it still smells good). I also liked vediver guerlan and some dolce and gabbana cologne (like the default main one I think) a lot.

Creed Himalaya was fucking incredible, but it costs $175 for a 2.something ounce bottle, so I opted for the miyaki.

What do you guys wear? What's popular these days?

I just tell people I'm wearing $500 cologne when it's my deodorant, and they ooh and ahh like I really am that conceited.

Just got back from Paris. I bought a $125 bottle of Chanel Egoiste. Drives the ladies crazy, I hear. Haven't used it yet.

cacophobia said:
I just got Issey Miyaki L'Por D'Homme or something like that... I like it a lot even though my friend tells me it's not too popular (but he thinks it still smells good). I also liked vediver guerlan and some dolce and gabbana cologne (like the default main one I think) a lot.

Creed Himalaya was fucking incredible, but it costs $175 for a 2.something ounce bottle, so I opted for the miyaki.

What do you guys wear? What's popular these days?

Issey Miyaki is great.

Its not popular? lol. Might not be popular to average ppl because they say its too "expensive" when it really isnt.

It aint fucking calvin klein and shit. or fucking curve

those are trash.

Its all about issey miyaki and aqua di gio

I've never quite understood the point of cologne. I mean yeah, its for smelling good and everything..but are we trying to give the illusion we sweat sandalwood?

JuggerNaught said:
I've never quite understood the point of cologne. I mean yeah, its for smelling good and everything..but are we trying to give the illusion we sweat sandalwood?

you sell scented candles....

JuggerNaught said:

no, buts its nice when everytime you wear armani, you get complimented

Back