College Football 2017-2018

gotta go w/ georgia

forrest gump is a great man and all that, but otherwise the bama crew is ~deplorable~ u kno

Even if you think UCF doesn't have a chance against Bama or Georgia, they still should get a shot to prove it. College basketball is fun for just this reason - the possible upsets. They're less likely on average in football when the SEC cheats and over recruits everybody at every position but it's still possible that they have choke artists running the offenses or defenses.

Even if you think UCF doesn't have a chance against Bama or Georgia, they still should get a shot to prove it. College basketball is fun for just this reason - the possible upsets. They're less likely on average in football when the SEC cheats and over recruits everybody at every position but it's still possible that they have choke artists running the offenses or defenses.

remember when james franklin tried to bribe girls that were still hospitalized from violent rape not to rat him or his new recruits out to the police

remember when james franklin tried to bribe girls that were still hospitalized from violent rape not to rat him or his new recruits out to the police

I remember when there were allegations that a prosecutor couldn't prove. Is that what you mean?

Also, this happened at an SEC school (allegedly) so my point still remains, right?

Reading is fundamental:

The Nashville District Attorney's Office said in May that Franklin's interaction with the alleged rape victim was not significant and that he did nothing inappropriate in the investigation.

I think there will be enough backlash that they expand the playoffs to six or 8 within a couple of years. Use larger bowl games as the setting for these added games. Even though I am an SEC fan, I think Bama rolls over Georgia in a lower scoring game...and I don't care who wins...:lol:

I think 6 is a perfect amount and that 8 is just too many games. And, yes, they need to decrease the amount of shitty bowls and use the extra playoff games as big bowls and spectacles.

College players should also get paid but I'm not sure how that will go over on here.. :lol:

I think 6 is a perfect amount and that 8 is just too many games. And, yes, they need to decrease the amount of shitty bowls and use the extra playoff games as big bowls and spectacles.

College players should also get paid but I'm not sure how that will go over on here.. :lol:

8 only adds 2 games instead of giving byes. It makes sense though to have at least the 5 conference champions, so either 1 at-large or 3, hardly makes a difference in the long run. Giving 3 though means it's far more likely that they'd give an at-large to a UCF instead of a Georgia.

Rose Bowl ratings were up 29% this year, delivering a 14.8 rating. Sugar Bowl up by 19%.

Sad Clempson Taters all over the place today. One kid told me to go read Dabo's origin story after I said he's a thin skinned douche. LULZ Origin stories for a college football coach... I about shit myself laughing so hard. Which episode of Star Wars will be Dabo's origin story?

GO COCKS!

Back