[college - classes - graduation] What would you do?

First, exactly how are four classes stressful?

Are you planning for an MBA? Does your school require work experience?

yes, i will rephrase

You should take 3 classes in this quarter, followed by 1 in the summer. Why the fuck not, it is only one month. :D

must be in marketing

damn marketing majors

shit i have a 10 page report due!!! how the fuck am i going to drink on tuesday afternoon now

do 3 and 1... stay in school a little longer, the job market sucks. this'll give you more time to find a post-college job without trying to cram in that task whilst working a job and taking 4 classes.

I'm trying to develop this social life thing
I work about 20 hours a week
Fraternity events take up several hours a week. (I'm in the doghouse with them because I've been too busy to come out to stuff regularly)
I'm on an inter-fraternity council that meets for a couple hours a week
My workout takes up about 10 hours a week

Most days I'm on campus from 9am-7pm, and have homework to do after I get home.

Our business school is rated #25 in the country

he's saying why kill yourself for a month's difference in graduatio

4 classes still isnt bad. i dunno what a business major capstone class is like. i know my senior design for Civil Engineering is a hell of a bitch tho.

i'd say just decide whether you wanna walk with your friends at graduation or walk with ppl you dont know well. since you're 100% on financial aid its your call.
:shrug:

1) fraternities aren't as important as learning shit.
2) take all 4 and quit being a pussy
-"quit being a pussy" isn't a compelling reason
-I'm not in college to take tons of classes and develop no social connections and have no fun. I made that mistake before and I'm not making it again.

Because impulse can't read, I'll say it again: I don't plan to walk for graduation. I could NOT care less about the ceremony.

Back