Clinton supporters... Are you still voting for her?

Well of course I wasn't talking about the Fool. These are randoms fools, not that there's anything wrong with that.

wut

:stab:

privileged liberal trash will never respond seriously to this kind of questioning. in their reality, those sorts of crimes are not something that they'll ever have to deal with personally, and they truly do not give one shit about other people.

$$ price of progress $$

making rational decisions based on facts and data will never sit well with ignorant racist trash like absent, or pill popping commies like you

$$ price of progress $$
$$ intelligentsia scum $$
$$ jews rule everything $$
$$ whites just cant catch a break $$

^^^

rational

wants global competition. works for protectionist boeing

wants more illegals and refugees. lives in whitest city in america

absent brings up a statistical point about arrests/crime. eggi posts links to gay people named tom in findland

just facts from a left wing loonatic

if only eggi had racism and/or drug issues to justify it

$$ dumb as fukkkkk $$
$$ dishonest as it gets $$
$$ cucks 4 criminals $$

Last edited:
Socal is a foreign country. I see more mexicans, blacks, n chinks than white. English is secondary or tertiary. If you ever loved the usa that you live in, its going to become someone elses usa and youre gonna have to accept the fact that it was simply turned over to the most numerous immigrants.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

we have poor people being denied food stamps so we can give them to illegals
we have veterans removed of college funding to hand it to illegals kids

ya this shit annoys me

it's one thing to not actively root out every immigrant who is here illegally

it's another to be actively encouraging them to stay here by spending tons of money on them via social programs

somehow illegal immigrants can go to college for free while I have to take out $30,000 in loans for each year

what's up with that?

ya this shit annoys me

it's one thing to not actively root out every immigrant who is here illegally

it's another to be actively encouraging them to stay here by spending tons of money on them via social programs

somehow illegal immigrants can go to college for free while I have to take out $30,000 in loans for each year

exactly

i'm not some fanatical fuck that wants anyone from another country to stay away. for us to never take in visas. for us to not extend citizenship opportunity to someone born abroad.

i simply ask that we as a nation set these limits. that we don't encourage and promote unsustainable immigration practices. that we control the flow valve.

if it wasn't for the burden that immigrants put on our social safety nets and medical system (not to mention schools and prison) i could almost see myself being an open border advocate again.

but i can't be given the insanity of our current system....given outsourcing, insourcing, NAFTA, TTIP, tariff and highly exploitative trade discrepancies.

Last edited:
i had to pay out of state tuition even though i lived a few miles from a different states border, but these illegal immigrant fucks not only get free money.....free rides...but get in state tuition prices despite being from another country and here illegally?

wtf do i need or want citizenship for then?

besides as an automatic fast pass to a security clearance so i can have a cake walk do nothing desk job like eggi

to sit on tw posting how it is a dog eat dog world out there and we all have to learn to compete

LMAO

only way his words could be more hilarious is if he was working for our State Department while doing this

Goverment's outsourcing of passport applications raises privacy concerns

Last edited:
making rational decisions based on facts and data will never sit well with ignorant racist trash like absent, or pill popping commies like you

$$ price of progress $$
$$ intelligentsia scum $$
$$ jews rule everything $$
$$ whites just cant catch a break $$

Going to answer any questions or just call people who disagree with your genocidal policies racists? Would you be OK with your mother or girlfriend getting raped by a "refugee"? If not, why not?

couldn't get into?

LOL

nigga plz

want to compare credentials

MS in EE here

Kerosene likely another SJW gas pumper of biodiesel and bioass

Last time an ivy school let you and your ilk in

A (black) Yale University cafeteria worker has resigned after smashing a historic stained glass window (which depicted two slaves picking cotton) exclaiming that the dining hall window was "racist" and "very degrading."

you tried to go all ivy and ebony on the place

Worker Smashes “Racist” Panel, Loses Job

or hung out decades too long like anubis

Last edited:
Got my MBA for free. Only a state school so nothing to wag my dick over, but I did get 100% tuition covered with a grad assistant job which led to my full time gig. :)

I'm white and nobody seemed confused as to which state I lived in.

very impressive

9e968672c0f631aae1ee8a0b7ea61607.jpg

said no engineer ever

Spoiler

your question is an incredibly stupid straw man not germane to the discussion

Why? It's a very tangible real world consequence of your intended action of allowing more non-Whites to enter. Someone else's mother or girlfriend will have to bear that cost - and not just a single time. Would you be okay with that being your mother or girlfriend? If not, how about your friends'? Where's the limit? And how many of these rapes do you find an acceptable cost for the imaginary "progress" you champion?

Back