Climate change - Do you believe in it?

Yeah, sounds great, if u are 4 yrs old in selected parts of Africa.

Getting shots does nothing to reduce the mosquito population responsible for malaria and many other dangerous diseases (ross river, dengue fever)
As we speak, the insane scientists are debating releasing an engineered male mosquito that will mate with other African mosquitos (racists) which will make them infertile and stop the flying hypodermic needles from killing tens-of-thousands of Africans every year.

This... is not a good idea.

the WHO disagrees
Hmm..who should I listen to in this matter....The World Health Organization...or random tard #33322442312t64123 on the internet....decisions decisions

lol proven wrong already, coming back for more goal post moving

tell us what u rly meant to say

OK - I really meant to say what I already said - there is no available working vaccine against malaria.

Or you can get your information from the WHO if you insist

WHO global malaria programme

Status of vaccine development

The complexity of the malaria parasite makes development of a malaria vaccine a very difficult task. Recent progress has been made with the completion of a Phase 3 trial of the RTS,S/AS01 candidate vaccine and review by the European Medicines Agency and WHO. There is currently no commercially available malaria vaccine. Over 20 other vaccine constructs are currently being evaluated in clinical trials or are in advanced preclinical development. See link to Rainbow table below.

tbf the end of phase 3 is typically when regulatory agencies authorize an IMP for market distribution

Maybe so, but you still can't get vaccinated for malaria and when some Floridian swamp donkey with no air con says "that if the rest of the mud monkeys of the world would get their fucking shots, we could wrap this whole malaria thing up." it irks me because it is racist and stupid and that is just not how we roll here at TW.

ya im not saying hes right but im also saying hes not 100% wrong in there being a viable vaccine if phase 3 just finished up

tho i don't want that to happen because its a non-issue in america and i dont mind it being the worlds #1 population control as a matter of fact i wish it would kill more :spineyes:

There is some change caused by man.

Cars, Jets, Cow Farts, put a lot of CO2 in the air. Even with electric cars, still need power plants to charge the batteries and people are hooked on eating cows.

Last edited:
Back