Classic threads

Onnotangu

Veteran X
do we have a classic threads of tribalwar section? so I can remember the best threads that poped up over the years.

of course such threads should be locked but opne to viewing by the mooks.

I know I made a thread about that a while ago and I think one of the staff members did as well, do some searching and you'll find what you're looking for.

Classic in the sense that they reached a high number of pages? tons, take your pick.
- or-
Classic in the sense that they had any kind of real value or relevance to anything that actually matters? Zero.

pre-emptive: "Yeah but Rayn goatseed the world, motherfucker!! haha so owned Goddamn that was so funny TW 4 lyfe rofflekekes"

sorry, just had to be up early and am in a cynical mood.

This keeps getting brought up; Col is willing to make a "Euro Tribes players" forum but not a classic threads forum. Or even a tag? a category? Anyway, it'll never happen. :(

But :signed: nonetheless.

Vanster said:
Classic in the sense that they reached a high number of pages? tons, take your pick.
- or-
Classic in the sense that they had any kind of real value or relevance to anything that actually matters? Zero.

pre-emptive: "Yeah but Rayn goatseed the world, motherfucker!! haha so owned Goddamn that was so funny TW 4 lyfe rofflekekes"

sorry, just had to be up early and am in a cynical mood.
classic in the goatse ed the world and classic in the sense that they are worth remembering.

If anything he could just add a "rate this thread" drop-down box or some such control to the first post in each thread. Further, it'd be nice if something like that existed for each post within a thread; sometimes "pertinent" info doesn't get posted 'til late in the thread and the only way to find it is to read each post. You should be able to rate posts within a thread and then sort accordingly or somehow be able to browse them easily.

As a European, I'm not in the least interested in playing with people from the same continent. This is the fucking Internet, and I have extreme bandwidth. Why would I limit myself to people within six thousand miles of where I live?

Onnotangu said:
do we have a classic threads of tribalwar section? so I can remember the best threads that poped up over the years.

of course such threads should be locked but opne to viewing by the mooks.
people keep asking for this. col keeps saying no. people keep asking for this. col keeps saying no.

...rinse and repeat as necessary

hate it or love it, AYBABTU! others: HCA, Proof (aka rayn goatse), Should I keep having sex?- (aka tard fuck) , Should i take my friends girl(s)?- (aka biggest twist of the year).

Back