Class "A" Scumbag (Pic)

[WASP]

Veteran XX
A friend of mine's wife played Everquest on the Ayone Ro server and some guy she was playing with tryed to meet up with her. Friend found out something was up and got her Yahoo mail account. Found this love letter in it.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hiya Baby,
I would like to start out by sayin OMG this weekend sucked so bad and that I'm so sorry for any grief I may have cuased.
now I would like to say this I love you so much and miss you so damn much it really does hurt being so far away from you I think about you all the time and they are really good thoughts :) I'm not sure how to prove it to you ATM .I know in mid summer I should be unattached but I'm not asking you to wait for me becuase that is so not fair ,not that I want you to go find some one else but I love too much to keep you from being happy. maybe I will see you in game some time and I would love to group with you if ya still want me to that is . I think I'm going to buy some plat online and just pay Madaan he/she/it is taken all my free time I get tells all the time now from it wondering what I'm doing and how much farming stuff I have and bla bla bla ...really not worth it I play the game to be with one person only and I feel like I'm losing her and not really enjoying the game any more . LOVE YA BABY *kisses to XXX sweet dreams my love
----------------------------------------------------------------
After he confronted her about it she said this dudes wife had cancer and had 6 months to live. I thought it was a pathetic case for someone to be waiting on his wife to die while hes hitting on another mans wife (who also has 2 little boys). Anyway heres the scumbag.
scumbag.jpg

Graphix I just named all those items, and then thought to myself, WTF one of those is not like the others >_<
Someone set me free :'(

Back