Clash of clans

TH8 w/ lvl 5 barbs, arch, giants, wbs and gobs. Next upgrade is wizard l5 and king l3. I just started converting all my 225 walls from blue to the skulls.

On one hand, I'd love for something like an old-school SA goon army to jump into one of those horribly rehashed phone games they keep plastering ads for all over TV and just grief the shit out of everyone to poke holes at the business model that's taking money away from 'good' developers.. but on the other, it's good that there's a market out there for the 'casual' gamer that may break down some of the stigma and get more people playing those 'real' games out there...

On one hand, I'd love for something like an old-school SA goon army to jump into one of those horribly rehashed phone games they keep plastering ads for all over TV and just grief the shit out of everyone to poke holes at the business model that's taking money away from 'good' developers.. but on the other, it's good that there's a market out there for the 'casual' gamer that may break down some of the stigma and get more people playing those 'real' games out there...

you can't grief in clash of clans
any time you are attacked and lose you get a shield so nobody can attack you for a long time. and you basically always get attacked by a random within seconds of your shield ending anyway

and attacking is all random matchmaking. no way to target a specific person or group. super casual friendly.

its hardly even a game as far as the base building goes. 2 weeks of waiting for an incremental 5% upgrade :lol:

i tried one of these and gave it up. casually they r fun but then u hit a time wall where you can't do anything else for days, weeks, maybe months without paying money

maybe if you only ever had time to game on a phone i could see spending money, but i don't see doing it

Back