clash of clans thread

31b3EHo.gif

My main account is a th10 Champions League, 3216 trophies. I'll finish troop improvements and defense bldgs before Christmas. But then I have walls and heroes before I go to th11.
Secondary account is th8 Gold I.

My main account is a th10 Champions League, 3216 trophies. I'll finish troop improvements and defense bldgs before Christmas. But then I have walls and heroes before I go to th11.
Secondary account is th8 Gold I.

wat kind of army u use to farm?

im saving DE for heroes upgrades so i go pekka/archer/giant/baby dragon combo and farm abandoned th9s

I stopped gibarching recently and only raid with troops I will use in war. Currently practicing with bowlers, miners and valks. Also I have been getting better with the Queen's Walk.

what is it with people liking games that take negative thought or skill these days... will 52card pickup be the next big card game?

just went th10, queen 30 bk going to 23
i was maxed out th9 tho so thats neat
bh7 not sure what trophies are
my th is at 3070 tho
i lavaloon a lot
just finished my 4 upgrade camps at th10 so im excited about that

I think I had a th 9 with fully upgraded walls and then upgraded to 10 and shortly quit, although it could have been th 8 and recently to 9. I haven't played in 2-3 years though and I let my younger cousin get on my account and fuck around, so I don't know what's going on with it now

what is it with people liking games that take negative thought or skill these days... will 52card pickup be the next big card game?
It requires a vast amount of patience, waiting for things to complete. I've been playing nearly 4 years. The skill is in using your army, heroes and spells to plunder a random village while coordinating other players at different levels to achieve a goal of winning. A lot of strategy is involved. A lot of experimenting, failure, hit and miss, and sometimes blind luck. See people enjoy designing their village, and the game mocks your OCD.

Spent $0 on it but I'm th10, 40/40 heroes, just finishing walls and 2 things in lab before th11

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

It requires a vast amount of patience, waiting for things to complete. I've been playing nearly 4 years. The skill is in using your army, heroes and spells to plunder a random village while coordinating other players at different levels to achieve a goal of winning. A lot of strategy is involved. A lot of experimenting, failure, hit and miss, and sometimes blind luck. See people enjoy designing their village, and the game mocks your OCD.

last time i messed with this game just to see wtf every1 fappin over the meta was long figured out... meta of town building, raiding, etc.

for the crazy amount of time (or $$$) required to play the game, it has insanely low gameplay in comparison. i can see how anyone who grinds diablo3 will like this

Last edited:
Back