Cigars

I smoked my first cuban about 3 months ago, worth 60-70 bucks. I got buzzed off it (first time ever smoking a cigar and getting a buzz) after 10 mins of puffing of it. Apparently im a lightwight then ;[ Best cigar ever, havent had another since then.

my wife surprised me with a couple of cigars and one of these this weekend.
xi2.jpg

:D :D :D

Here is a VERY good cigar night. Grab this for $47 bucks
http://www.humidorvault.com/product_p/accffoxdvd.htm
ACCFFOXDVD-2.jpg

It comes with two DVDs that are a superb watch and two Fuente Fuente Opus X forbidden X cigars. The forbiddens are incredible. I have never smoked anything like them. Very enjoyable. I think I smoked it for half an hour and it only ashed about 1/2 inch.

Anyway, the Fuente story is very motivational. An excellent story of the american dream, family and dedication to an art.

Brasstax cigar experience rating +++++

My dad is really big on cigars. He gives me the boxes afterwards with a few left in there. I usually use them for my hand rolled cigs and other "tree" products. I -love- rolling a blunt out of one of his cubans he gets. He's in a cigar club and gets a lot of cubans. I think thats all he smokes, but I'm not sure.

FOURSTAR said:
My dad is really big on cigars. He gives me the boxes afterwards with a few left in there. I usually use them for my hand rolled cigs and other "tree" products. I -love- rolling a blunt out of one of his cubans he gets. He's in a cigar club and gets a lot of cubans. I think thats all he smokes, but I'm not sure.

"Smoke UP Johnny!"

Name that movie.

Taurus said:
Romeo y Julietta Cedro Delux #2 are my favorites, I really enjoy them.

I still have a few cuban cohibas in my humidor, they are nice but still a strong smoke, most people dont know how strong they are and are rather disappointed in them once they have their first. I believe it was the majority of true handrollers that left cuba and went to the Dominican Rep. and if you look around you can still get a true quality cuban-ish (with cuban leaves) out of D.R.

Ah my friend. Good choices. I also enjoy real RYJ's and Cohiba's. I got some RYJ's straight from cuba (friend brought them back). Nothing really special about them. You could have got them here. It was just cool that they came from Cuba.

I also smoked a Cohiba the other day.

I have 4 power rangers in my humidor ATM. I am thinking one might bite the dust this eve. Hmmm. Sad. My mind goes - No. smoke an 858 or something. Why waste an Opus? Which is fucking dumb because they are all for smoking. Right?

Brasstax said:
I have 4 power rangers in my humidor ATM. I am thinking one might bite the dust this eve. Hmmm. Sad. My mind goes - No. smoke an 858 or something. Why waste an Opus? Which is fucking dumb because they are all for smoking. Right?

Right. A friend just gave me an original release Fuente Anejo. I told him I didn't know if I should smoke it or put it on display in a museum. His response:
You can not enjoy a cigar you do not smoke. So I would smoke it.

I have been very fond of the Fuente Hemmingway signature's lately. The cameroon wrapper. Very nice. Hard to put down. Doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Back