[Cigars]What do you have in your humidor?

Trepdation

Veteran X
I've been whoring up Cigarmonster for a month or 2 and scoring some deals on stuff to get some variety in my humidor cheap. Aside from the Cain's that were a bday gift from my man supersniperx, I paid maximum 4 bucks a stick. 95% of them 3 and under. Gotta love the 5 packs. So I have amassed quite a little variety which will be promptly depleted when the wedding comes around in November. Anyway here's what I have at the moment and how much I have smoked of them:

(disclaimer: "tryin em means I have never had them so they don't necessarily fit into my taste palate for cigars. The vets I have smoked 100's and thousands of over the past 13 years and if in a foreign land are an option to smoke, that's what I'm reachin for.)

Acid Kuba Kuba x 6 veteran
Alec Bradley Tempus x 5 tryin em
Cain F x 15 newbie and love em
CAO America x 13 veteran
CAO Brazilia x 35 veteran
CAO CX2 x 6 veteran
CAO Italia x 24 veteran
Camacho Select x 5 tryin em
Camacho Triple Maduro x 3 veteran
Don Lino Africa x 12 tryin em
Joya De Nicaragua Antano x 10 veteran
La Esception x 18 veteran
Oliva Serie O x 4 tryin em
Perdomo Habano Connecticut x 5 had 15 or so, like em ok for a light cigar
Perdomo Lot 23 x 5 tryin em
Punch Grand Cru x 3 smoken these since I got started (also supersnipers first cigar)
Rocky Patel Factory Selects (the rejects) x 9 tryin for an everyday smoke..not bad
Rocky Patel 1990 x 5 veteran
Saint Louis Ray Maduro x 3 (all time favorite, cheap 2.50 a stick, awesome. 1000's smoked. This is the staple. Cao Brazilias I got for the same price on sale so they beat these out in taste just not when they are full priced)

Plus 10 random sticks I got with an assortment. Punches, Joya De Monterrey (which I hate), couple Camacho, Partagas one of's, etc. and about 15 no banded suckers I got from a JR deal months ago.

So what do you guys have tucked away?

Nothing much, don't really smoke anymore. I think its just a few cuban H.Upman Corona Majors and a few misc others (romeo, cao, punch IIRC)

Last edited:
Some CAO mX2, RP's, Acid's (friend gave me), St. Augustine Florida Cigar hand rolled in front of me(no name on it), Romeo and Juliet's...thats about it.

These guys are based in Detroit - http://www.lacasadelahabana.com/ - they have reasonable prices and roll their own in store as well. The hand rolled in the store sell for 5-10$ a stick are some of the best cigars I have ever smoked.

I may have smoked ~30 cigars in my whole life, and a lot of them have been cheap, so these were a real treat. Also, there was no lingering taste the next day.

Last edited:
If you come up to Canada, I'll give you a box of cohibas for $300.

images

Approximate #s. I did not pull it apart and count. Just about all of it was purchased through cigarsinternational.com through their daily deal/joe's jambalaya/weekly deals. I think the RP Decades were the only one I may have paid more than ~$4ea.

tophj.png

Gurkha Cuban Legacy (Robusto) (~x10)
Cain Habano (Robusto) (x9)
Partagas Cifuentes (Fall '04 Nov.) (x9)

bottomt.png

Assorted Nub (x4)
Fonseca 5-50 (x12)
Rocky Patel Decade (Toro) (~x14)
Oliva Connecticut (Robusto) (x4)
Padilla Signature 1932 (x4)
Perdomo ESV '91 (Regente) (x5)
5 Vegas Miami 'M5' (x5)
5 Vegas Serie 'A' Apotheosis (x5)
Macanudo Gold Hampton Court (x3)
Montecristo (Churchill) (x5)

Those are the highlights. There are some others x1/x2s in there that I did not bother listing.

Last edited:
If you come up to Canada, I'll give you a box of cohibas for $300.

images

and you will be selling them at a loss, and selling fakes. People aren't selling Cohibas less than MSRP anywhere, especially the siglo VI like you have listed... and if they are, they aren't real.

My humidor currently:
Añejo #77 Sharks - box and a half left. half box from last year, full box from this year.
Añejo #49 - 4 left from 06.
Opus X Forbidden X Lancero 04, 2 coffins
Opus X Super Belicoso - Had a box, probably down to 10
Opus X Perfection X - probably 5 left from a box
Opus X Double Corona - down to about 4 of these.
Opus X Love Affair - 2
Padron Family Reserve 44 -1 left.
Padron Family Reserve 45 - box minus 2. Holy shit are these things good... definitely worthy of the "Little Hammer" name. Second Box coming
Pepin Garcia My Father Le Bijou - about 10 left from a box.
Tatuaje Frank - 1 left. My god this is a great cigar.
Oliva Series V Maduro LE 2008 - Box of 10.
Trinidad Coronas - got a couple left.
A couple assorted Camachos - I love the scorpions.

Cohiba Siglo VI around 10 left from an 08 box.
Cohiba Maduro5 Genios - 4 left from a box of 10. 08
Partagas Serie D No.4 - 4 left from a box. One of my favorites. 09
Hoyo De Monterrey Churchill - 2 left from a box from 1998.
Johnny-O Sublimes around 15 left from 06.
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme - probably 2 left from a box from 06

Last edited:
You can get legit Siglo's for $300 a box... maybe not in Canada but you can.

My humidor is presently empty, picking up a stick here and there at the lounge. My current favs are the Cain Maduro and RP Edge Maduro Toro.

La Flor Dominicana Ligero
La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero x2
Epernay Illusione x2

I just got my humidor seasoned last week.

You can get legit Siglo's for $300 a box... maybe not in Canada but you can.

Not Siglo VIs, and not in a box of 25. Maybe 350.. but i'd be really suspicious. Duty/Tax free is usually around 400 depending on exchange rates. If they aren't a Habanos SA distributor, they better have one hell of a good reputation.

Last edited:
Not Siglo VIs, and not in a box of 25. Maybe 350.. but i'd be really suspicious. Duty/Tax free is usually around 400 depending on exchange rates. If they aren't a Habanos SA distributor, they better have one hell of a good reputation.

Yeah, I guess you're right, I was thinking their Robusto.

I just tried nub a couple weeks back (bought their 6 cigar sampler) and I ended up smoking two in a row. Was pleasantly surprised.

Back