[cicis pizza] australians favorite pizza topping is eggs

i wish i would have made an omelette or breakfast (egg + bacon + toast) sandwich today :(

Prison pizza duh.
Green bologna should come in 2nd.
Gotta love the Aussies tho.
They are USA, with an attitude.

As an ex manager of a pizza franchise, I can assure you the most ordered pizzas in order are

Supreme
BBQ Meat
Hawaian

The "Aussie" pizza has egg on it, yes ... so technically 100% of Aussie pizzas has egg on them, but the Aussie pizza is not the most ordered pizza by Australians.

So go tell them they are fuckwads.

Has anyone ever been to cici's? I'm curious about how good it is. One can only guess at the dubious quality of an all-you-can-eat for $5.99 pizza buffet.

I want Mazzios to come to Aus. Australian chain pizza has gone to hell in the last 8 years. The boutique isn't much better and too expensive.

Dont you have La Porchetta in your area Gecko ?? They are cheap as hell (a bit stingy on cheese though) Going to grab one right now actually - I may even get an aussie w/ extra egg + extra cheese

I stole the hole puncher from our cici's down here and now me and my roomie have free pizza whenvever we want. I think they might be catching on tho cuz last time they said they don't have anymore punch cards lol

Dont you have La Porchetta in your area Gecko ?? They are cheap as hell (a bit stingy on cheese though) Going to grab one right now actually - I may even get an aussie w/ extra egg + extra cheese

I had a look and it doesn't do much for me.

God, Mazzios was fucking great pizza. As big as a Pizza Hut large but an inch of topping :drool:

Back