CIA/Bush Administration.

DaNGr

Veteran X
Hey idiots.

Listen the fuck up.

1) CIA gives the Administration an objective view of what is going on.

2) Administration infers.

3) Administration INFERED WRONG.

4) It's not the CIA's fucking fault.

Lord Elessar said:
what in the hell are you rambling about. at least put your post in some sort of relevant context.
this is why i don't know how to respond.

DaNGr said:
Hey idiots.

Listen the fuck up.

1) CIA gives the Administration an objective view of what is going on.

2) Administration infers.

3) Administration INFERED WRONG.

4) It's not the CIA's fucking fault.
5) Thanks to the liberal mindset, Bush has to take responsibility for his Administration's fuckup...

Thanks for clearing that up DaNGr...:bigthumb:

Oh and,
outmem1.jpg

Doaln said:
this is why i don't know how to respond.

yeah I mean at least orbital and almuktar give us a good old fuck America to play around with. This thread didn't even deliver that much.

BadMoFo said:
nothing like taking shit out of context and acting like you are "owning" someone.

the quotes they used to "own" rumsfield were based on current security reports on Iraq generated by who? the CIA.

god you fucking morons will eat up anything the media puts out there wont you?

ZooL said:
its really easy to sit there and throw comments at someone that is trying to phrase an answer correctly then interupt him while he tries to form a response.

Its not time to get rid of bush, because the bafoon that would replace him (kerry) would probably threaten this country and our interests so badly....that we could possibly loose our footholds and we could find ourselves with jihad mother fuckers in large numbers training ARMIES instead of small groups.
And there are plenty of countrys that would love to supply them.

The isolationism of the democratic national party is idiotic.
They will leave our borders OPEN to ANYONE that wants to come in, but yet when we use our m16s to "GO OVER THERE" (where ever there may be) and take care of OURselves, its BADDDDDDDDDD a nono.

Remember boys and girls only democrats are allowed to start wars.
You can thank them for starting vietnam.

"Remember boys and girls only democrats are allowed to start wars.
You can thank them for starting vietnam."

vietnam wasn't a war. VES

Doaln said:
"Remember boys and girls only democrats are allowed to start wars.
You can thank them for starting vietnam."

vietnam wasn't a war. VES
Tanks, artillery, landmines, helicopters, jets, whores, engaging the North Vietnamese regular army....nope, you're right. It certainly wasn't a war...

United States never Declared War apon Vietnam.

It was a "conflict".

And we can thank FDR, in November of 1941 for this, by telling Japan to get out of China. This was the set of events that lead us into the Vietnam war.

FngrBANG said:
Tanks, artillery, landmines, helicopters, jets, whores, engaging the North Vietnamese regular army....nope, you're right. It certainly wasn't a war...
exactly. congress never declared war. according to the USA then, it was not a war. it's the Vietnam Conflict.

Doaln said:
exactly. congress never declared war. according to the USA then, it was not a war. it's the Vietnam Conflict.
You've got a point being that it lasted for more than 90 days...

Too bad Congress voted for this recent war. I guess that means it's legitimate, huh?

FngrBANG said:
You've got a point being that it lasted for more than 90 days...

Too bad Congress voted for this recent war. I guess that means it's legitimate, huh?
the latest invasion of iraq was a war, yes. i think i do remember congress voting for war. too bad we didn't oust saddam years ago.

FngrBANG said:
5) Thanks to the liberal mindset, Bush has to take responsibility for his Administration's fuckup...

Thanks for clearing that up DaNGr...:bigthumb:

Oh and,
outmem1.jpg

Someone missed Rummy's little video, didn't they?

Back