Christians believe the world ends May 21, 2011

The bible is simply what God has chosen to reveal to the reader...

It's not supposed to be a technical manual on how to run your own Universe.

:lol:

first off if there even was a 'higher power' i'm sure it wouldn't give a fuck how much we knew about it, let alone care enough to produce a bulky book of gibberish

keep your mythical being bullshit in that head of yours- you know there ARE adults here

Actually yes. Stones also cried out. You missed that part.
All of this grand, unmistakable, unignorable stuff happened to every tribe in the world and nobody wrote about it but these guys? You seriously believe Jesus has already come down out of the clouds already?

The bible is simply what God has chosen to reveal to the reader...

It's not supposed to be a technical manual on how to run your own Universe.

except the bible is written by humans and 90% of its stories are ripoffs of former cultures... so no.

Billboards warn of end of the world

4313806.bin

cfxqv.jpg

Hey I just had an idea...

If you want to kidnap/kill someone, do it tomorrow. When someone makes a police report saying that person is missing, the police will probably think it's a prank/crazy person talking about the rapture and you'll have days to dispose of evidence/leave the area.

:cheers:

All of this grand, unmistakable, unignorable stuff happened to every tribe in the world and nobody wrote about it but these guys? You seriously believe Jesus has already come down out of the clouds already?
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

And I suppose you can find at least one example of the word Jerusalem used in the Qur'an too. :rolleyes:

Jesus has already come to see us. Now it's our turn to come & see him. You'll see.

And Fedz, have you found the adults yet?

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

And I suppose you can find at least one example of the word Jerusalem used in the Qur'an too. :rolleyes:

Jesus has already come to see us. Now it's our turn to come & see him. You'll see.

And Fedz, have you found the adults yet?
It's convenient that he came to visit us back before worldwide information (news/internet/etc.) and his visit was documented in cryptic messages.

Just testing our faith? :hrm:

Back