Christian TV?

I don't get this "unlock the next season" pay as you go thing when the entire kit and kaboodle is now free on youtube.

I'm not watching any of it. I can guess "The chosen" are the presenters or "the chosen" are the participants. Either way. Jesus didn't fucken choose any of you. You're not special and he does not forgive you for your sins. This is where you can quote a line from a book written hundreds of years post incident quoting things a dude said. Horseshit.

I'm not watching any of it. I can guess "The chosen" are the presenters or "the chosen" are the participants. Either way. Jesus didn't fucken choose any of you. You're not special and he does not forgive you for your sins. This is where you can quote a line from a book written hundreds of years post incident quoting things a dude said. Horseshit.

:lol: Yep, that's it. Stories written 100 years after Jesus was killed by the Romans, by multiple people (books). It's amazing what happens when you study the subject of religion using the Wiki and realize there are many other religions in other parts of the world that deal with that country. I believe in a god, power, or dimension without following a religion. So actually my handle should say NoReligionForMe but back then I didn't understand the difference.

Last edited:
"The Life of Brian" and "Leap of Faith" cover things pretty well. Oppressed desperate people will worship a sandal. It can be reassuring to think there's a little fairy looking out for you and proetectign you fromt he wicked witch but it's horse shit.

Who Wrote The Bible? This Is What The Actual Historical Evidence Says

In the second century B.C. with the Greeks still in power, Jerusalem was run by fully Hellenized kings who considered it their mission to erase Jewish identity with full assimilation.

To that end, King Antiochus Epiphanes had a Greek gymnasium built across the street from the Second Temple and made it a legal requirement for Jerusalem’s men to visit it at least once. The thought of stripping nude in a public place blew the minds of Jerusalem’s faithful Jews, and they rose in bloody revolt to stop it.

In time, Hellenistic rule fell apart in the area and was replaced by the Romans. It was during this time, early in the first century A.D., that one of the Jews from Nazareth inspired a new religion, one that saw itself as a continuation of Jewish tradition, but with scriptures of its own.
|

The earth's crust is about 1/3 silica. We are spinning through the universe without divine intervention. Our lives are less significant than a single microbe in the ocean. We are nothing. Jesus does not love you. More likely we are being observed by advanced alien lifeforms than Jesus.

Hallefuckenlujah

This link should skip to 16:45 (after ad) to get to the point.

Last edited:
The bible focuses on one tiny part of the world

God is a shepherd because that's what people did back then

God is a guy because it was a patriarchy back then

The bible is a means of control for the weak minded

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

kind of interesting, hallucinogenic mushrooms growing on cowshit is all i am saying. there seems to be a lot of that sort of thing

It's just like a constitution, except makes more sense.

Back