CHRIS KANYON comes out of the closet in Orlando?!?

KnightMare said:
lol pic of belt
2005_8x10_johncena_with_wwe_spinner_belt.jpg

240px-CenaNewTitle.jpg

Normal belt in contrast:
10133.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that shit is out of control, plus there's pretty much NO TAG TEAM action going.

I always liked wrestling when the singles and the tag teams were two different storylines and then the mexicans were a seperate things, etc etc

For those that don't know, that WWE logo in the middle of Cena's belt literally SPINS AROUND. Fucking ridiculous. I do find it hilarious that the WWE has run with him as a huge face and now he gets booed like mad in any and all smark cities (any East or West Coast city, plus Chicago and Milwaukee) and guys like HHH and Kurt Angle actually get cheered because they are legitimate stars.

I hate HHH as much as the next guy because of his politicking, but he's doing nothing different than what Michaels did in the mid 90s.

Taurus said:
Yeah that shit is out of control, plus there's pretty much NO TAG TEAM action going.

I always liked wrestling when the singles and the tag teams were two different storylines and then the mexicans were a seperate things, etc etc
WWE's cruiserweight and tag team divisions are shit. They brought in Super Crazy, Psicosis and Juventud Guerrea ( Juvi was fired not long ago ), 3 of the best luchadores avaliable........and gave em a disgruntled spic-lawn mowers gimmick. And since the Dudleys were fired, the tag team division has been shit.

This is why i watch TNA more then WWE now.

Icey said:
For those that don't know, that WWE logo in the middle of Cena's belt literally SPINS AROUND. Fucking ridiculous. I do find it hilarious that the WWE has run with him as a huge face and now he gets booed like mad in any and all smark cities (any East or West Coast city, plus Chicago and Milwaukee) and guys like HHH and Kurt Angle actually get cheered because they are legitimate stars.

I hate HHH as much as the next guy because of his politicking, but he's doing nothing different than what Michaels did in the mid 90s.

The problem is that they made him the star without building him up correctly, that was all part of the attitude "ok you take the belt now" proper character development is way out the window.

The whole Cena spinning belt thing would of been great for a intercontinental gimmic, but comon you cant do that shit to the main event.

DemonKyoto said:
WWE's cruiserweight and tag team divisions are shit. They brought in Super Crazy, Psicosis and Juventud Guerrea ( Juvi was fired not long ago ), 3 of the best luchadores avaliable........and gave em a disgruntled spic-lawn mowers gimmick. And since the Dudleys were fired, the tag team division has been shit.

This is why i watch TNA more then WWE now.

How the fuck do you break up all those great tag teams?

Dudley boys, edge n christian, etc...

those arnt solo guys, just killing wrestling for the sake of a week long storyline.

It was fine when he was the US Champion over on SmackDown. But on the main strap? No. Just no. Even Austin didn't use that Smoking Skull belt for very long.

While I do enjoy TNA's wrestling style, I just don't find it as exciting as WWE most of the time. The storylines are weak as hell and they TRY to build them. If TNA just had the title picture be nothing but rankings, you know, like boxing or UFC I think they'd be better off. Plus, I am so tired of Jeff Jarrett.

I have to admit that RAW lost its edge when JR was "fired." Very stupid move, and Joey Styles is nothing without Heyman producing him.

Taurus said:
How the fuck do you break up all those great tag teams?

Dudley boys, edge n christian, etc...

those arnt solo guys, just killing wrestling for the sake of a week long storyline.
Dudleys were just fired outright, there in TNA now.
Edge and Christian were handled poorly, Christian is now the NWA champion.

Icey said:
It was fine when he was the US Champion over on SmackDown. But on the main strap? No. Just no. Even Austin didn't use that Smoking Skull belt for very long.

While I do enjoy TNA's wrestling style, I just don't find it as exciting as WWE most of the time. The storylines are weak as hell and they TRY to build them. If TNA just had the title picture be nothing but rankings, you know, like boxing or UFC I think they'd be better off. Plus, I am so tired of Jeff Jarrett.

I have to admit that RAW lost its edge when JR was "fired." Very stupid move, and Joey Styles is nothing without Heyman producing him.

I find TNA better then WWE. They storylines are weak as hell, but WWE's are overinflated, nonsensicle, and boring. They may improve on the storylines though, since there moving to an earlier, better timeslot in April though.

Jeff Jarrett is a piece of shit.

We need JR back.

Styles rocks, Heyman or no Heyman, but when your boss tells you to tone it down and change your style, it rapes ya.

See...pro wrestling is soap operas for men. It is one of the most ridiculous forms of entertainment foisted on the american people in the last 50 years.

Listening to people complain about the quality of professional wrestling versus they 'good old days' is wildly comedic. There was NEVER a time when wrestling was 'good'.

WarAngel said:
Listening to people complain about the quality of professional wrestling versus they 'good old days' is wildly comedic. There was NEVER a time when wrestling was 'good'.

sure there was.before the PA athletic commission fucked everything up, CZW had awesome wrestling and storylines.

The funny thing is, people who complain about wrestling and insult others who watch wrestling, probably still have hulk hogan/macho man/ultimate warrior memorabilia from when they were 5 years old.

Wrestling was cool when I was 5 and thought it was real. It was only cool because I was a kid.... and because of Hogan, Andre the Giant, and The Ultimate Warrior.

Back