Choking cop gets a pass

hay lr what is it that you do during the day? I ask because you sure have been on a lot recently, especially in the mornings.

No, there remain people who said he didnt even choke anybody and had no backup.

People see what they want to see, sometimes.

ANY use of force against 13 year olds just standing around is excessive.
He didn't choke anyone. He restrained. If you want to argue that you can't ever use force against a 13-year old, that's fine. I think you're an idiot, but you're entitled to that opinion.

why don't you go ride your fruit boots around your big homo commune you fucking water lily.

What the fuck?

I hate both sides of this argument: lame skateboarders and gay conservatives. I think the cop should be reprimanded and/or the skateboarders take revenge on the guys car. I also feel they're breaking the law and should find a skatepark somewhere.

So eh. Lock the thread.

What the fuck?

I hate both sides of this argument: lame skateboarders and gay conservatives. I think the cop should be reprimanded and/or the skateboarders take revenge on the guys car. I also feel they're breaking the law and should find a skatepark somewhere.

So eh. Lock the thread.

Since when did the opposite of "lame skateboarders" equal "gay conservatives"?

What the fuck?

So eh. Lock the thread.

so he was wrong, but he was right, but he should be reprimanded. and they were right, but they were wrong, but should destroy the guys car.

damn..do your balls hurt when you straddle the fence?

He didn't choke anyone. He restrained. If you want to argue that you can't ever use force against a 13-year old, that's fine. I think you're an idiot, but you're entitled to that opinion.

I think a cop should be allowed to use force on anyone if necessary, but when he grabbed the little girl in a headlock that was just standing there watching, that was uncalled for. If I was her parent that cop would be picking on someone his own size the instant I found out. Call me biased for having a daughter.

I think a cop should be allowed to use force on anyone if necessary, but when he grabbed the little girl in a headlock that was just standing there watching, that was uncalled for. If I was her parent that cop would be picking on someone his own size the instant I found out. Call me biased for having a daughter.

Which is why I said I dont think it's a good idea to put that cop back where he was patrolling in the first place.

Some people are very upset with him.

Well, I don't skate anymore, but back in the day when I did, I can honestly say that I never met a roller blader that wasn't a complete and utter toolbox. It wasn't for the lack of trying to be nice to them either. I'm sure there are cool ones out there, I'm just saying that I've never met them.

Then again, maybe I'm just an unlikable guy? lol

i used to blade and i find this fucking funny

Er...what does their internal investigation mean? Zero. They are going to bring a civil suit if not a criminal one, and if they city stands behind the cop, their damages will be greater.

The partner's reaction says it ALL. It was a huge fuck up, the partner could even get popped for not stopping it. Great police work, idiot.

He sure showed those dopey teenagers who was boss, man.

(P.S.- if this would have happened when I was growing up, that cop wouldn't have been safe anywhere. Nor his house, nor his car. We had (have?) sort of an oldschool attitude about dickless morons like him, and would have made him fucking miserable.)

Fuck tha police,
Comin straight from the underground.
Young nigga got it bad cuz I'm brown,
And not the other color so police think,
They have the authority to kill a minority.

Fuck that shit, cuz I ain't tha one,
For a punk mutha fucka with a badge and a gun,
To be beatin on, and throwin in jail.
We could go toe to toe in the middle of a cell.

Fuckin with me cuz I'm a teenager,
With a little bit of gold and a pager.
Searchin my car, lookin for the product.
Thinkin every nigga is sellin narcotics.

You'd rather see me in the pen,
Then me and Lorenzo chilling in the Benzo.
Beat tha police outta shape,
And when I'm finished, bring the yellow tape,
To mark off the scene of the slaughter.
No controller, bread and water.

A young nigga on a warpath,
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath,
Of cops, dyin in L. A.

Yo, I got somethin to say.
Fuck the police,
Comon! Off, What?
Fuck the police,
Yeah!
Comon!
Fuck tha police,
Yeah.

hay lr what is it that you do during the day? I ask because you sure have been on a lot recently, especially in the mornings.

i don't do shit all day.

well, not exactly. i'm on a paid leave from my job, taking care of our brand new infant son. so i do that stuff mostly. i am writing a bit, doing landscaping and house projects, and getting into shape as well.

there was no problem in restraining them if they were trying to escape, but I dont think choking (it was hands around throat, not headlock right?) is part of the hand to hand training.

I honestly would have done something if I saw a grown man, cop or not, putting a little girl in a headlock.

Back