Chinese Nightmare

just friended her

i'll slam her and give her another kid
she'll forget all about it

If he didn't want a baby, why not just leave China alone?

You obviously think Scott is a faggot now, so why pussy foot around with words and say stuff like "lol guys, im not sure how I feel about this..."

You may want to put the Facebook post into Spoiler tags, so people can concentrate on your own writing in your original post. Anyway, I skimmed that Facebook post, and the following caught my attention:

Facebook Post said:
8 spots they led the child to go to that Jew's teaching, past 10:00 I got the home, to Scott... telephoned, but he has not met, has only returned to a short note, said their Jew made the baptism time could not starting, the child the condition is very now good.

I don't have a kid, but apparently, mothers often are attached to them for some reason, so if you kill them or take them away, it's like bad or something.

there have been some serious assholes on tw, but I'm thinking that's about as bad as it gets.

translate that shit for her, damn.

what a huge prick that guy is. he could leave and just fuck her over that way, but to steal the kid... what the holy fuck.

Steals a baby he didn't want...thinks is BS story because they are not going to just let you leave the country with a baby without a passport and papers.

I have a chinese friend who had to wait 2 weeks because they fucked up the spelling of his daughters name on her passport(chinese) and could not leave the country.

Steals a baby he didn't want...thinks is BS story because they are not going to just let you leave the country with a baby without a passport and papers.

he left the house with the baby, nobody knows for sure that he left the country with it.

Back