Chiggers are 10 times worse than wiggers

Chiggerfoot.jpg

old_skul said:
It's not just black people. It's young people striving for an identity of their own, playing by the rules of the streets. Get over it.

Also note that the beginning of my post said "current form of hip hop culture," implying that there have been past forms of it, including your "wonderful" history lesson.

Explain to me how the "rules of the streets" apply to middle America and suburban America.

Also, explain to me how people in those environments can some how relate to the inhabitants of and base their identity on urban centers.

My anger at "whiggers" and "chiggers" come from the fact that these people are poseurs. They choose this lifestyle that has little to do with being a product of their environment, rather it is a product of their fashion choice.
This topic comes up among my friends from urban Cleveland. I'm white, they're black, and they share a similar viewpoint.

Hip Hop culture isnt annoying to me.

But I think it's funny when aZns try to act tough because you know there dicks are the smallest in the world. Thats why it's so rediculous. Let the hio hop culture have there Dawgs, trippin', bumby, boo, twankies, and well have out N00bs, l337, emo, and LPBs.

Kaiser(A) said:
chigger = asian trying to be black
whigger or wigger = white person trying to be black

I'm convinced that this current form of "hip hop culture" is the new "disco." We'll all be making fun of it in 10 years. It's so fucking ridiculous, I don't know how it couldn't be that way.

Ahh, thanks.

old_skul said:
Except that this "hip hop" culture is actually urban street culture that's been morphing itself for hundreds of years. The kind of behavior you attribute to blacks was the same sort of street bullshit that the Irish, Polish, Italian and other nationalities practiced when they became homeless immigrants back in the 18th and 19th century.

Rap music got its start as "the Dozens", or "Dirty Dozens", which was a street rhyming game in which you insulted your opponent with prose, back in the mid-20th century. Jamaican and West African music styles played into it as well. Another influence was a long series of rhymed tales entitled "Signifying Monkey", a rude version of Brer Rabbit.

It's not just black people. It's young people striving for an identity of their own, playing by the rules of the streets. Get over it.

this is a good post

i'm half irish, half austrian/german and i embrace the hip hop culture/lifestyle even though i'm as white as they come.

g0ds gReeN said:
"our" english is a bastardization of englishe english, so stfu

Reread my post: I said even further. You sir can stfu and learn to read :p
And it's still not a language, it's gibberish, a modern day pig Latin.

Last edited:
Kaiser(A) said:
Also note that the beginning of my post said "current form of hip hop culture," implying that there have been past forms of it, including your "wonderful" history lesson.

Explain to me how the "rules of the streets" apply to middle America and suburban America.

Also, explain to me how people in those environments can some how relate to the inhabitants of and base their identity on urban centers.

My anger at "whiggers" and "chiggers" come from the fact that these people are poseurs. They choose this lifestyle that has little to do with being a product of their environment, rather it is a product of their fashion choice.
This topic comes up among my friends from urban Cleveland. I'm white, they're black, and they share a similar viewpoint.

old skul got owned

Back