Chicken Sandwich Thread

guys pls b sensitive 2 taxi ok
he cant handle the majesty of the chickie sam but 1 day when he wet nurse is finally done w him he'll be able to move on from breastmilk and try food

Lmao if you're going to start a chicken sandwich thread, at least start it without the most disgusting looking chicken sandwich picture you could find. FFS

1st of all ur a nobody who couldn't even post a pic so nobody cares wat u think

2nd of all that's a Martha stewart buffalo chx sammie and shes homies w snoop dogg

3rd of all pls see point #1

taxi ur on this "Fat" thing a lot, it really sounds like ur projecting

I'm sorry my chick sammiches have triggered u

maybe u and dutch can froth about it 2gthr

chicken sandwiches, onion rings, burgers, wings, garlic bread, fries, fish and chips, pizza

:hungry:

gimme all dat

i think he's just really bored and wants to pick a fight :rainbow:

I am imagining a young taxi in high school getting amped up to ask his crush, a delicious white meat sammich, to prom and he approaches her so sweetly with a handmade card and some flowers and shuffles his feet as he musters up the courage to ask her when she suddenly blurts out NO WAY and starts laughing and then fucks her boyfriend, TSN, right in front of him.

Are you writing love stories to food now but calling me fat?

I think it's time you really stop and consider your life choices, son.

and then he steals her router

edit: i'm writing love stories to food :heart:

guarantee you're fatter than me ST

Taxi avoids foods like this b/c they make him even more greasy.

But the dude does seem really hung up on the whole fat thing, granted LGBR is/was skinny but now may be on the bus to fat city (sorry bro) but coombz looks more like a poster child for Live Aid '85

I say let them eat all the chicken burgers they want.

I just munched up a few slow release Tramadol, it's not chicken, it's probably not a very good idea either, but I don't see why people should judge people on what they eat.

Last edited:
Back