Chick-Fil-A App

Doritos aren't what they used to be. They're only like 1/4 as cheesy and there's 1/3 less in the bag.

No

MSG is Dangerous -- The Science Is In | Food Renegade

They've started putting it back into many processed foods, read the labels and avoid it.

Wrong. A xenophobic attack on MSG was launched in the 80s by the salt industry when MSG threatened market share because as a flavor enhancer it contains around 60% less sodium than salt. Fruits, vegetables, and most dairy products all have naturally occurring MSG.

For whatever reason, MSG's big scary name is still taboo despite being harmless. It should be renamed Umami Flakes or something. If salt went by sodium chloride it might carry a stigma as well.

yeah no, it's just added to garbage food to get you addicted to it.

the commercial form of MSG is not the same as naturally occurring MSG, and not even close to the quantity dumped into processed food.

high fructose corn syrup comes from corn, so natural :lol:

only retards still hate on salt in CURRENT year. It was all propaganda by the sugar industry.

9x2MMd.jpg

Hypertension (High Blood Pressure) Health Center - WebMD

good luck

MSG makes me I'll. It's not an allergy but a bad reaction.

I get the dry heaves after about an hour. Same goes for aspartame.

What was I thinking? Those extremely reputable sources you've cited should be published in medical or science journals.

Why doesn't everyone know what 'Dr. Merzola' has to say in some obscure food blog regarding glutamic acid, a basic building block in all proteins, and sodium.

:rofl:

A bowl of cheddar broccoli soup is $5.49 and comes with bread. I usually take it home and add veggies, kale, or brown rice. A loaf of rye bread is only $4, that's a good deal.

Laurie and I walk our dog there and get an egg souffle, they are $4.19 each.

why would you go to chick fil a before lunch?

the spicy sandwich is the best thing on the menu. all the breakfast food is super dry and gross

Back