Cheap computer parts online?

WillaFord

Banned
Eh. Yeah, I should know this. Pricewatch is out of the question since my dad wants it all to come from the same place at the same time. I would have searched, but:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in /usr/www/tribalwar/forums/search.php on line 1736

Flame on nigrz

i kinda got suckered into pricing a bunch of shit for him when i convinced him not to buy a dell. i told him i could get him more bang than he would get with a dell he wanted and for cheaper :|

newegg, ebay (the new stuff for sale on there), and computer surplus outlet

CSO (computer surplus outlet) buys comp equipment from businesses that upgrade, etc. they have nice xeon servers, HDD's, floppy drives, NIC cards, and pretty much anything you can think of.

CSO is my buddy. you can build a nice little 533mhz fileserver from CSO for like $50.

Acer0158 said:
newegg, ebay (the new stuff for sale on there), and computer surplus outlet

CSO (computer surplus outlet) buys comp equipment from businesses that upgrade, etc. they have nice xeon servers, HDD's, floppy drives, NIC cards, and pretty much anything you can think of.

CSO is my buddy. you can build a nice little 533mhz fileserver from CSO for like $50.

thats tight :) we've got enough spare parts laying around to build fileservers and whatnot, but ill definitely keep that place in mind when i get around to building a linux box. i dont wanna fuck with dual-booting and partitioning mine :|

Back