[CHANGS] Lettuce Wraps

monkey_fingers_in_ears.jpg

the bottle that I have does

lets bet - you get banned, if i take a pic of it and post, hows that sound

gotta motivate me to take a pic!

Here's some motivation: I think you're a pathological liar who is only trying to cover his tracks after making a statement you thought was true, only to find out you were mistaken.

Default outcome: You're lying. Prove otherwise if you have a sack.

Hahahahaha

That doesnt motivate me oldskul, but it does make me laugh.

How do you figure I am a pathological liar though...that I am curious to hear - should be a good one!

If I knew you I would bet you $10,000 and win it all - Hoisin has anchovies - thats why my wife cant eat it - dumb fuck.

ok well I linked the product page for the product you claim to have and it lists the ingredients with no anchovies

so right now you are claiming to have what I guess is a limited edition of this product that only you know about

and then right on the wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoisin_sauce

"Despite the literal meaning of "seafood," Hoisin sauce does not contain fish."

are you sure you don't mean fish sauce? that's made from anchovies.

I really dont give a shit whether you twits believe me or not.

It's on the label at my folks place - hence, why my wife does not eat it.

If I cared, I would take a picture and shut you all up...but I have no inclination to do so.

Do you think she gets sick from it and doesnt it eat it because it DOESNT contain anchovies?

lol.

lol

me posting does not constitute me caring.

i always knew you were slow giga - but seriously, are you that stupid?

Default outcome: You're lying. Prove otherwise if you have a sack.

Hahahahaha

That doesnt motivate me oldskul, but it does make me laugh.

How do you figure I am a pathological liar though...that I am curious to hear - should be a good one!

If I knew you I would bet you $10,000 and win it all - Hoisin has anchovies - thats why my wife cant eat it - dumb fuck.

Put up or shut up. I've already posted the relevant portion of the challenge.

Make it worth my while

My time is more valuable than taking pictures and uploading them to TW

Srsly - how you guys argue with me about some shit I had in my hand is beyond logic - especially given a severe allergy I need to avoid.

Fuckin tools

I just called Lee Kum Kee's customer service line and asked them if they make or ever have made a Hoison sauce containing anchovies as an ingredient and they said no. There's no point in arguing further.

Make it worth my while

My time is more valuable than taking pictures and uploading them to TW

Srsly - how you guys argue with me about some shit I had in my hand is beyond logic - especially given a severe allergy I need to avoid.

Fuckin tools

yea whats up with us tools

Back