Chainwhoring

Morbid

Contributor
Veteran X
I can't play T1 if the chainwhores are out. I can fucking do it too it's just not fun. I don't understand it. I mean once and a while isn't bad but the dipshits that do it over and over and over. Why? Like using cheats for a 13 year old game. You're not impressing anyone with your "skills". :lol:

dont get y ppl cry about this

personally i have not used chaingun in over a year and opt for disc only instead and aside from rtcll there are literally no chainwhores currently using chaingun in the game worth even remotely a second thot and rtcll doesnt even whore as much as he used 2

if u r getting whored down 2 quickly 2 make a play it is cuz ur bad

How much you wanna bet ops?

It's not that bad normally. It's just when a lot of peeps are playing and you get chained like 5-6 times in a row by different players because they each think they are the only ones doing it and not that often.

generally i don't mind the whoring, unless you get some homo who's loaded up netset and is chaining 100% of the time to 'learn the netset aim' or whatever excuse

and even then it doesn't bother me, i just ctrl-k everytime they try to whore, or drop

a few days ago we got a pub going from an empty server, some homo joined up once we had 10 and started chaining non-stop - 10 minutes later the server was empty

How much you wanna bet ops?

It's not that bad normally. It's just when a lot of peeps are playing and you get chained like 5-6 times in a row by different players because they each think they are the only ones doing it and not that often.

i will bet everything u got dood

what dare said is 100% true

u dont kno true whoring

nobody in tribe has noteworthy chain these days (me include gg), even in pickups with the "good" players

Clay-Matthews.jpg

Back