Cell Phones, which to get

I have AT&T and am looking to get another phone off eBay. I'm not sure which kind to get. I really like the Motorola V505, SonyEricsson T637. They both offer bluetooth and have a lot of nice features like the camera. I like both candy bar / flip phone styles. I'm not really sure what to get, any suggestions out there on any kind of phone?

Get the most expensive one. THe most expensive ones are generally the best. :rolleyes:

But seriously, I got the moto v600 back in september and I love it so far. I've had NO problems.

Dont buy ANYTHING from AT&T.. they're just selling out their exsisting backstock then they are just going to sell cingular phones. If your getting a cingular phone... get anything nokia.. t637 is quirky as hell, and motorola v551 (cingular phone) has shitty service so be careful with them

HukdUnFonix said:
Dont buy ANYTHING from AT&T.. they're just selling out their exsisting backstock then they are just going to sell cingular phones. If your getting a cingular phone... get anything nokia.. t637 is quirky as hell, and motorola v551 (cingular phone) has shitty service so be careful with them
This man knows....
AT&T is no longer, they make it a pain in the ass to service anything
Go cingular, they have some deals for people switching

Just to let you know, Im a Care rep for AT&T, aka now Cingular. I've been with the company for about a year now. I have free service with them, but its TDMA and I was gonna migrate my phone to GSM (Has to be blue=AT&T) We can't migrate employee accounts to orange=Cingular until 2006. So I was gonna get a phone off Ebay but I'm not sure what kind, thus my post.

I'm partial to Samsung phones, I just got a kickass deal on the E316 and am very happy with it. Only cons I can think of are it's not a world phone (North America only), no speakerphone, and no bluetooth; none of which I care about.

Scuzzle said:
I want an f'in Sidekick 2.
ive had mine for 3 months now, lovin it still
h4rdluck said:
look you don't have to suck snoops dick 24/7. hes a sellout.
:rolleyes: it actually is a really cool phone. though those more recent commercials with stars is gonna make every other high schooler to want one

BlankEmail said:

Its razr, and it is seriously the ugliest phone i have ever seen. It may be thin, but its wide as a fat chick. And its over priced by about $400. Its akward to talk on, and i feel like im gonna break it when i hold it.

i don't really like the sidekick. My friend has the first and second ones. You can't get custom rings, and i just feel....weird having like a mini computer with me all the time. haha.

Back