[Cat] Tries to stop cop from writing ticket

wtf the cop should lose his job over this

did you see how hard he kicked that thing? it went fucking flying

might as well have used a taser on it

Those kicks didn't hurt the cat at all. He didn't kick it with force, just heaved it away with his foot. I do the same to our cats all the time, even throw them to sofa from 2-3m away when they're jumping on the tables. Only way that could hurt if his heel would hit the cat in to head

Ps. awesome kitty, gief

Theres a cat exactly like that one in my neighbourhood. I let her into my house all the time and she's super friendly.

She loves coming inside and sitting on my window sill looking out into the backyard... despite being able to actually just fucking go into the backyard itself. Guess its more interesting from a window?

That reminds me of the time I hit a cat with my car and killed it. I kept driving but got pulled over. The cop told me that there was a law that stated if you hit what appears to be someones pet you need to make an attempt to find its owner. I said I was not aware of the law and he had me go with him to the surrounding houses to find its owner.

After 3 different houses we stopped at a little old lady's house, she must have been in her 80's. I gave the description of the cat and she started crying. I felt bad and hugged her saying I was sorry. She thanked me for letting her know and I told her I would retrieve the cat for her and bury it. She was grateful that I would do this and gave me $5.00. Then out of no where the cop arrested her. As he was dragging her to his car I asked what the problem was. He looked at me like I was the dumb ass and said he was arresting her for selling pussy.

ba dum bump!

Back