Castle Clash for android phones, kinda similar to Lunarwars

Soup

Soup++
Veteran XX
Does anyone play this? it's addictive and it's also designed to make you want to pay for upgrades even though it's free to play.

I'm ranked 229/800000 players and they just added a Guild function. I'd be happy to let some new players attack me for loot and provide tips.

I don't see it being possible to take over the game like we did in Tribalwars as most top players spend literally thousands to stay ahead.

Attacking people doesn't do anything but steal resources which you gain back quickly.

Basically you have a town like any strategy game and you mine mana and gold to buy upgrades, you have heroes and they are the key to succeeding. you level heroes and buy more with "shards" you earn through attacking dungeons solo, points you earn daily from a hero P2P arena or with "gems" that are basically something you can earn from achievements but 95% must be bought.

If you don't already play I'd advise you not to as it becomes very hard not to spend money to buy gems.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.igg.castleclash

Castle-Clash.jpeg

I'm ranked 229/800000 players

I don't see it being possible to take over the game like we did in Tribalwars as most top players spend literally thousands to stay ahead.

Well that seems like a worthwhile investment for thousands of dollars... being a top player in a game no one fucking cares about.

i havent spent much. the top ten players are looking at 1500 i'd guess. after that it becomes much more realistic.

i care about the game, thats why i made a post on a forum that i also care about

is it actually a game where u can influence a win or loss? or do you click a button 5 times to 'fight' and then run out of energy?

is it actually a game where u can influence a win or loss? or do you click a button 5 times to 'fight' and then run out of energy?

you upgrade units and use magic spells to change battle dynamics when you attack another player's base to steal resources. when it's herovhero arena you just watch them do their thing 5 times.

havax why are you trying to hurt my feelings

i enjoy this game and wanted to bring it to my e-buddies attention

i've heard other people say that

maybe its a shit game and my opinion is worthless but it makes me happy, it can't be that baddddd

my left ball is already broken please tread softly because you tread on my dreams

it has a varicose vein growing around it and produces no sperm

i dont have time for a real game, i check in on this for 3 minutes every hour when im working or pooping or in bed and i enjoy it

when i was leader of the lunar wars guild, i merged us into one of the 7 enemy guilds we were attacking in the Lunar War I and won us great admiration by declaring war on both sides of the conflict. the merging was also really fucking funny as we started attacking the people inside the guild we were a part of and they refused to fight back thinking we joined them.

in fact this is almost a straight up clone of clash of clans... down to the UI and all the buildings

i dont have time for a real game, i check in on this for 3 minutes every hour when im working or pooping or in bed and i enjoy it

play chess instead
check a few games for a few minutes and make some moves and go back to whatever u were doing

i have a learning disability for real. i cant understand chess/poker/most rules. i couldnt read until 4th grade but i had an *00 SAT verbal. i dont understand things the way others do. im fucked

Back