[Cars] Yay or Nay

KryptidE

Veteran XV
On the new redesigning on some old school muscle cars.

We all have seen the already produced mustangs:
2005%20Mustang%20GT-slvr-fVl%20at%20show=mx=.jpg

In 2009 they are coming out with the new Chevy Camaro:
4camaronew.jpg

Also in 2009 the new Dodge Challanger
dodge-challenger.jpg

Is anyone considering buying one? I think the new Camaro is pretty nuts; apparently it’s in the new Transformer movie as well

I love the first gen camaros however I am very dissapointed with the body lines of the '09. Its too blocky like the mustang and has a fatass. :(

All three are too retro; they're again designing things looking at the rear view mirror.

They're no different from New Beetle :shrug:

i went to the new york auto show. i have many pictures of future cars including the camaro AND it's engine (quite nice if i do say so myself) if i can find them i will upload.

Challanger is classic muscle looking, I like it

But I'm partial to the camaro. My Dad had a silver 00' Z28. About a week after I got my license he traded it for a tahoe after he found out I borrowed it one night(that, and the insuruance probably made a considerable jump). It was a good night

Fuck the mustang, only because every other teenage girl cruises around in the pussy ass v6 model her daddy bought her for her first car

What'll the price range be around? 20k-24k. somewhere in those abouts. Not the pusssy ass vanilla models either

Last edited:
Back