[cars] new rimz for my wheeip.

ToV VendettA

Veteran XV
15x7 Kosei K1 Racings. +38 offset. Tires are 205/50 in front and 225/50 out back.

614258_34_full.jpg

Me and my DRIFT CREW (we later drifted into that curb.)
614258_31_full.jpg

they look good on the hooooptieee how much they weigh? I like that 3rd gen parked next to ya looks clean.

Those may be super duper lightweight awesome wheels.. but they are ugly as fuck. White wheels look like shit in almost all situations

Mustang said:
they look good on the hooooptieee how much they weigh? I like that 3rd gen parked next to ya looks clean.

13lbs.

Arjay said:
Those may be super duper lightweight awesome wheels.. but they are ugly as fuck. White wheels look like shit in almost all situations

Yea, they're pretty love or hate. The Koseis are very strong and very light but have a notoriously bad finish. When they get nicked up, they'll be black.

Mustang said:
I like that 3rd gen parked next to ya looks clean.

That's my buddy Terry. His car is generally regarded as one of the nicest FD RX7s in the country. Peter Farrell built motor, Fikse Wheels, very high dollar paint job, etc. Putting down mid-400s to the rear wheels.

IMG_3537.jpg

IMG_3550.jpg

Sorry for triple post, lol.

Last edited:
amRam said:
Should've gotten 16...

Nah, 16 is too big. If you have a 16 with a functional sidewall, you'll rub under HARD driving (which is what the car is for.)

Also, the 16" K1s only come in 7.5 width, which won't fit.

Yeah Im just talking about appearance really... I don't know what fits and what doesn't on that car.

ToV VendettA said:
How do you figure? I've had so many MR2s (of every generation) that I lose count. Have you ever driven ONE, let alone one of each?
Yes, and i know that Toyota's rebirth of the MR2 completely bastardized it. It doesn't handle as well as most other roadsters, it has the least amount of power of any roadster on the market, and it's just plain ugly.

Back