Cars: I'm going to help the economy and buy a new one

JuSTCHiLLiN

Veteran XX
I think I'm going to buy a new car as I have never had a new NEW car before. I'm looking at spending $25-30k, maybe a little more. I went to a car show not too long ago and I think the Lancer GTS is a good looking car but I'm open minded to anything really. Has anyone had experience with Hyundai, specifically the Genesis coupe? I like the looks of it but all I can think of is my dad's Datsun King Cab going up and what a piece of crap it was. If I was to buy from the big 3 I think a Pontiac G6 is a slick looking car.

As you can tell, I'm not much of a car person outside of what they look like. I currently drive a 97 Nissan Sentra (which has been a great little car) but it feels too much like a car a high school kid or a grandma should be driving. I drive to work in the winter but it's a very short commute, about 5 minutes, and if it's nice I walk or bike.

Go!

2009_subaru_impreza_wrx.jpg

$27,495

http://www.subaru.com/vehicles/impreza-wrx/premium/colors.html

shows the wrong pics at first, wait til it loads

i saw 4 lime green toyota prius' today in the last 30 miles driving from SF to Sac today. I think its a sign.

Do you want 2 door or 4 door? Do you need awd? Do you need great gas milage? Can you sacrifice speed for gas milage?

hyundai are pretty much all around shitty

and they look shitty too

you seem pretty ignorant about automobiles so buying one would suit you

debate about a car.

The 2010 mustang is going to have a twin turbo V6 and have an option of the 5.0GT, and an option on top of that to supercharge the 5.0.

400/500horse for about 36k

shit son got owned dog fucking vroom vroom mother fuckin yippee kai mustang

400 HP 2010 Camaro ss: $30k
150 hp blower/exhaust: 3-5k
Knowing you dont drive a mustang: priceless

i saw a silver 370z today...if i ever buy a import it will be this or the gt-r...drove a gtr though was far from impressed for the price...its not a "super car" or a "exotic" its a nissan...btw the double clutch is fucking godly though

Back