Carfax Request [hay frens]

RebelToRumble

Veteran X

Hay frens, I'm in the market for an older Sportsy McMotorcoach to toy around with and I've found a seemingly solid 300zxTT that I'm going to look at Sunday; I was curious if any of you car dealer guys with subscriptions to carfax could help a lover out.

VIN: JN1CZ24H7PX535765

:sunny::wave:

Champagne-celebration-censored-F1.gif

do they even have subscriptions to carfax anymore?

i think it's like 1 for $35 or 5 for $45 or something now

When I bought my most recent used car, most private sellers had printed up carfax reports for the vehicles they were selling; enough of them had the carfax for their cars that the people who hadn't provided a carfax came off as a bit untrustworthy.

I ended up buying a car from one of the non-carfax scoundrels because it was pure magic and I didn't care that it was a trap. It's been good so far. Also, I ended up paying for the report, and it was all OK.

In conclusion, you are a cheapskate who won't invest $40 on background checks for a purchase that is presumably at least $1000.

Last edited:
I went to the bank and she ran a report for me, it has a title statement that says exceeds mechanical limits that hes going to look in to, it has 70k miles so he said its probably an error when he bought it

Thanks frens!

Typing on my banana phone so pardon errors <3

Edit: Edofnor- I agree, I am cheap. Thanks!

Back