Car thieves have scanners now?

DiLLuSioN

Veteran XX
Great, some dickhead(s) decided to break into my car last night. Shattered the rear window.

Me being a total clueless idiot left my work labtop in the trunk, out of sight.

Cops told me these shitbags have scanners to pick up on battery radiation now or whatever, thay way they can be more efficient when robbing innocent people.

:stab:

People that do this should be stabbed in the eyes and made to sit on smoldering spikes.

parents cars were broke into a few months ago

nothing of value in the car except the toolkit in the trunk

had some kind of flashlight thing with a rechargeable battery in it

maybe thats how the found it!

The longest I've ever left my laptop in the car unattended was 5 minutes to go in to pay for gas and buy milk.

Great, some dickhead(s) decided to break into my car last night. Shattered the rear window.

Me being a total clueless idiot left my work labtop in the trunk, out of sight.

Cops told me these shitbags have scanners to pick up on battery radiation now or whatever, thay way they can be more efficient when robbing innocent people.

:stab:

People that do this should be stabbed in the eyes and made to sit on smoldering spikes.

This is why we need Data At Rest.

You better be glad you don't work for me because you would be picking up your future in the unemployment line.

sounds like retardation from people hearing information passed word of mouth through 15 different sources

maybe stemmed from some sort of wifi signal detection thing, turned into battery radiation by idiots

Sanding the outside of your battery case with some 1600 grit sandpaper should take care of the battery radiation problem.

This is why we need Data At Rest.

You better be glad you don't work for me because you would be picking up your future in the unemployment line.

yeah having no idea what kind of employee he is otherwise, it's clearly apparent that you're a horrible manager, or would be if you're just making shit up.

Back