[Car] BMW 645

-CPL-

Veteran X
My wife has one for the week, man is this thing awesome. I drove it back and forth to work tonight.

FAST as hell, and handles like a dream, this is now my 2nd favorite car next to m5.

This is probably the fastest and most expensive car I have driven to date.

MSRP $78,800
Destination & Handling $695

Merging the refined style and fiery spirit of the legendary 6 Coupe with the open-air freedom of a convertible, the stunning 6 Series Convertible seizes the imagination as boldly as it captures the eye. A muscular 4.8-liter V-8 power plant delivers 360 horsepower and a riveting 5.6-second launch to 60 mph*. A choice of three 6-Speed transmissions and BMW’s Active Roll Stabilization (ARS) ensure dynamic performance and level cornering on even the tightest curves. With the top up, the convertible roof gracefully mirrors the pleasing proportions and aggressive lines of the Coupe. With a push of the button, the top comes down for the most rewarding and exuberant drive under the stars. The 6 Series Convertible. A new perspective on pleasure.

Pretty much the exact car she has right now.
6conv_modelpg.jpg

Last edited:
yah, i've got a 745i Sport now... but god damn do I want an M6. I don't know, maybe in 2 years or so, I may pick one up. :)

I saw one at the mall yesterday. That's a VERY sexy looking car. Even my gf who isn't really into cars did a walk around that car with me.

I am just not a fan of BMW's...all their models look alike to me.

Though I might be getting a 3 series since my buddy works at dealership and I want to get my wife a safe 4 door. (She currently drives a '99 Celica...with a baby coming this summer that just wont do).

my dads cousin has one and its so sweet, i couldnt believe anyone in my family would actually have such a nice car

I test drove a 650i a few weeks ago when I had my M3 in service, I was very impressed. Killer interior, plenty of power, I wish I could afford one.

Back