Can't decide on curtain colour

Legend

Veteran XX
This is the first time I've ever had to buy curtains and I'm finding it a pretty hard decision.

Part of me thinks light creme to go with the walls, but I worry it might look too plain. Part of me thinks brown to go with the sofa and furniture, but I worry it might look too cave-like and claustrophobic. Either way I plan to go with lined but not blackout so at least some warm light comes through.

Jesus fuckin' Christ someone tell me what to do.

ciXDpYN.jpg

Normally I wouldn't care so much but there's fuckloads of window in this room and I don't want to spend hundreds on them before realising they're shit as fuck. I'd like blinds but the curvature makes them a complicated and expensive prospect. Unless some compelling argument is made I will just choose at random most likely. :psyduck:

dude. don't you have some chick in your life you can go to for this kinda shit? or even a gay friend or even a metro-bro? them boys is all over that interior decorating shit.

Yeah I don't like to get my girl involved in this kind of thing, I'm the one who has to live here and like it.

What the fuck, did I just stumble onto the Martha Stewart forums?

Man up or ask your boyfriend, faggot.

Back