[Cannabis] World Wide Marijuana March

Zear

Veteran XV
Is anybody planning to go to the World Wide Marijuana March in May? I'm thinking I might go to Portland (OR) for it this year.

It's happening Saturday, May 3rd, everywhere (more or less). If you support cannabis use for any reason, you should join in.

To the haters: :rolleyes:

THIS JOINT
()_______FOR PEACE__________)~~~~~~~~~

THIS JOINT
()_______FOR JUSTICE_________)~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS JOINT
()_______FOR GETTIN HIGH_____)~~~~~~~~~~

PASS DAT SHIT

you're going to a marijuana march when you have bad knees and claim to only smoke enough to get by ???

what's up with that ???

you're going to a marijuana march when you have bad knees and claim to only smoke enough to get by ???

what's up with that ???

Well, he kinda needs the drug to help his knees, if he isn't supporting it, it might not be there in the future and his knees would hurt like shit.

Common sense.

ghb_bottle2.jpg

Not so much hating, but is there a particular reason for this activism? Like, is it a legalization push (good idea, we could tax it like tobacco and make everyone happy) or just another stupid fucking "WEED IS AWESOME" event?

Note, I only get my info from TW.Com, not from the sources :D

womens rights, civil rights, anti-war protests, all good reasons to march

smoking weed, lol, give me a break.

How is an anti-war protest a good idea? Not going to change a damn thing until Bush is out and the Congress has been replaced again. Till that happens, the fuckers are just screwing up other peoples' commute.

How is an anti-war protest a good idea? Not going to change a damn thing until Bush is out and the Congress has been replaced again. Till that happens, the fuckers are just screwing up other peoples' commute.

how many womens rights and civil rights marches have you seen this year? or are you so blinded you make the leap that "anti-war marches" automatically means iraq war and bush.

shut the fuck up

Back