canceled flight- now what

poof

Veteran X
flight to newark tomorrow is showing up as canceled (along with hundreds of others...) Ive actually never had a flight canceled before and dont know wtf to do. Tried to go through the website and I got a "we cannot process your change at this time)
Ive been on the phone with expedia and united for the last hour but nobody has picked up and it seems like no end is in sight. Does anyone have any good advice on what the fuck i can do? I dont think Im going to wait on the phone any longer...

my wife's flight out of EWR for monday morning has been canceled too, must be a huge storm brewing... or just overly cautious logistics folks

Pre-emptive cancellations, wooo hooo. They cancel flights a day in advance now.

You go to the airport, and sleep on the floor with everyone else.

i was just at EWR the other day

i discovered mariott was the best place to wait for people. since the drop-off nazis in the nyc area won't let u sit around for 30 seconds, the mariott is an awesome alternative.

it's connected to the airport, it's right by short-term parking and you can just park near their drop-off area and wait there. + it's got a bathroom in the lobby!!!

Marriotts have wonderful beds. Wouldn't you like to be sleeping on this right now?
SouthLakeTahoe1215101mp002.jpg

Back