Can you pass the third grade?

Michigan sucks cause i tried to put it on the left part of the state and it told me i was wrong :(
only the right side works

I finished just after it turned red bar. I didn't look at my score though, so I'm not sure if it goes down if you fuckup....

DilLw33D said:
Michigan sucks cause i tried to put it on the left part of the state and it told me i was wrong :(

I noticed this too :|

Way to make a geography test when you think the western part of Michigan is part of Canada.

ZombieAFO said:
The test is flawed.
the UP of michigan dosen't light up when you do it.

Its a damn oversight. Get over it. That or the person that made this didn't know how to activate both fields so that they were the same.

mznthrope said:
If you are an American over the age of 8 and weren't able to pass this test, you are officially retarded.
:rolleyes:

i could still play through the legend of zelda, and zelda 2 right now. memorizing the US states & locations isn't terribly important to me.

memory capacity =! intelligence

Doaln said:
:rolleyes:

i could still play through the legend of zelda, and zelda 2 right now. memorizing the US states & locations isn't terribly important to me.

memory capacity =! intelligence

I pray to god you never become a Truck driver delivering medical supplies to dying children. Poor kids.

Atleast you could beat Zelda while asking for directions to California.

Doc Holliday said:
I pray to god you never become a Truck driver delivering medical supplies to dying children. Poor kids.

Atleast you could beat Zelda while asking for directions to California.
umn_us_aaa_at_c.jpg

DilLw33D said:
yes, i consider ourselves to be even smarter than the designer...

i got a few things wrong but i still managed to get all 48 in the given amount of time on the first try. it really wasn't that hard. they should make another one for the 5th grade with twice the time but you have to do states and their capitals.

Back