can we have a ban poll?

Tribalbob

Contributor
Veteran XV
and make every option tehvul?

I drop in every once in a blue moon when there's nothing else on the internet left to do and my dick is too sore to jerk off again. Without fail, there's ALWAYS a thread full of tehvul spouting some stupid white trash bullshit about some stupid fucking drama about his stupid goddamn inbred family doing stupid goddamn shit.

it's not TW drama, it's some worthless fuckup bragging about how shitty his real life is. And the sad thing is that as starved as TW is for REAL drama (because all the interesting and dramatic people all fucking walked out of this shithole or got banned long ago) even then people don't care about this worthless spicwigger trash. every single post in the first 3 pages is basically "fuck off, nobody cares."

fuck, if I wanted to see threads like that on TW, i'd start my own and post about working at wendy's or whatever the fuck you guys think I do now. (suck dicks for rock?)

oh my god if I could pay my bills on what I made at blockbuster, I'd go back there, do such a shit job cause you can't fucking get fired from retail as long as you show up and don't steal, and i'd sit there and watch movies all day and blow my money partying every weekend.

fuck having a real job.

I knew that odor had to have been coming from that fucking crybaby tribalbitch because my shit don't even stink.

I think the Garcia's should be banned, yes.

Why shouldn't you be banned? Fuck it let's just ban every person who is not like the guy/gal seen in the mirror.

It's as though some of you seem to not know that not everyone is the same or aspires to be just another drone following whatever the TV tell you to be.

Dweasel and the rest of the TW pedos should be banned only because they fuck kids.

For as much shit as most of you turds give me I doubt that anyone is currently on my ignore list. Why? It is because difference and variety is what this little planet interesting.

Grow the fuck up or just put me on your ignore list. I do not need any of you and I sure as fuck wont miss you.

:wave:

You and your father are taking up too much space on the forums. Ignoring people is annoying because it takes out half of the context in threads that you do would like to read. I'd rather not have people having to respond to any of the bullshit you and your father are spouting on this forum.

You and your father are taking up too much space on the forums. Ignoring people is annoying because it takes out half of the context in threads that you do would like to read. I'd rather not have people having to respond to any of the bullshit you and your father are spouting on this forum.

Show me that you own TW and I might give a shit. Until then you are just a lil bitch. Not because you are a lil bitch but because of this gem that you wrote.

I'd rather not have people having to respond to any of the bullshit you and your father are spouting on this forum.

How about you let other's think for themselves and not try and dictate misplaced self stupidity on the minds of others. Cause from what you wrote that only tells me it's your fucking problem and not mine.

How about you let other's think for themselves and not try and dictate misplaced self stupidity on the minds of others. Cause from what you wrote that only tells me it's your fucking problem and not mine.

Mine and 90 % of the other posters on this forum.

I agree with OP... have regular, monthly ban polls for those unfortunate enough to get nominated. First prize is a two day temp ban.

Yankee did this to me two years ago. I whined and screamed like a little girl; but, it was all in good fun. Almost 90% voted thumbs' down.

But for some reason, Rayn won't do it any more.

ahah. besides that one. I think there's a "ban tevhul" poll from like 3 months ago or something. People mass voted and he said "I wont get banned because im profit / contributor"

Back