Can the boy tell time? Oh, my lord, no!

good movie

Oh and, the first time I saw it I wasn't wild about it, but it was enjoyable.

Every time I've seen it since then however I've liked it more and more, which is a sign of a quality film, when it gets better after each viewing.

Rushmore is still the best though...

Last edited:
Oh and, the first time I saw it I wasn't wild about it, but it was enjoyable.

Every time I've seen it since then however I've liked it more and more, which is a sign of a quality film, when it gets better after each viewing.

Rushmore is still the best though...

Mhm, we're on the same ground mr daed. Tenenbaums was the first Wes film i saw, and i watched it again and every time after i like it more and more. Then i saw Rushmore. Rushmore is his masterpiece (argued as his autobiog?) THAT movie, is perfect.

"Dear Max, I am sorry to say that I have secretly found out that Mr. Blume is having an affair with Miss Cross. My first suspicions came when I saw them Frenching in front of our house. And then I knew for sure when they went skinny dipping in Mr. Blume's swimming pool, giving each other handjobs while you were taking a nap on the front porch."
:)

I love life aquatic, Bottle rocket is good too. Darjeeling was good, in a different sense, i liked it but didn't feel the same way his other films made me feel.
The fact that i have a man crush on Bill Murray may also sway my opinion

Bill Murray has that incredibly rare presence to him where all he has to do is fucking stand there, and it will make you laugh. I'm not exaggerating, I don't know why it's funny, he just exudes comedy.

Oddly enough the only other person I can personally think of that has this trait is Danny DeVito (when playing a comedic role, see: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia).

Back