Can Tauren ride raptors?

cylus

Veteran XX
I'm almost positive they can ride the ZG raptor mount, but I'm wondering about the faction based mounts (Darkspear Trolls) or PvP raptors. The reason I ask, is because I've seen quite a few comments asking for Tauren to be allowed raptor riding. Preferably info from someone who knows, I'm leveling up my Tauren warrior right now.

No, can only ride kodos and av wolves. I think zg tiger and raptor as well but damn that'd look retarded. And if your tauren warrior is low level still, might as well reroll as an orc and save yourself the frustration later on. Stun resist and +axes much better than a little extra hitpoints and +herbalism.

I love the way Tauren looks, primary reason I rolled one. The racials aren't bad, and with BC I imagine 5% health is nice.

Also, my Tauren is 37, and I really don't have time to level again (nor the desire to).

No, can only ride kodos and av wolves. I think zg tiger and raptor as well but damn that'd look retarded. And if your tauren warrior is low level still, might as well reroll as an orc and save yourself the frustration later on. Stun resist and +axes much better than a little extra hitpoints and +herbalism.

When they had the test realm for Naxxramas up, as a Tauren, you were given a raptor mount and it looked badass.

I love the way Tauren looks, primary reason I rolled one. The racials aren't bad, and with BC I imagine 5% health is nice.

Also, my Tauren is 37, and I really don't have time to level again (nor the desire to).

tauren warriors rock, dont let the undead tell you otherwise

Yes they can ride raptors. Here is a picture of my old shaman on the ZG one.
plat26id.jpg

Last edited:
Back