Can someone name a Game that....

Greywolf

Veteran X
Rewards people for skill and thought while playing? Where the game doesn't revolve around your level or the crap you have from a tech tree or items you bought through DLC? Where its not twitch based? and thats multi player?

I can only think of two games, one is tribes, the other is eve, but by god there has to be more games out there that aren't ment for retards...right?

eve rewards skill and thought? i thought it rewarded long term subscriptions.

and tribes is not twitch based gaming?

eve you can still get in a fight with a vet and depending on how you fit your ship, even if your in t1 and hes in t2, you can still win

Tribes you can play twitch, however alot less effective seeing as we have the Z dimension.

eve you can still get in a fight with a vet and depending on how you fit your ship, even if your in t1 and hes in t2, you can still win

Tribes you can play twitch, however alot less effective seeing as we have the Z dimension.

I dunno, not really. If his skills > your skills.. He's more than likely going to win.

I dunno, not really. If his skills > your skills.. He's more than likely going to win.

dominix vs ishtar

any carrier vs BS's

subscription length does not mean they are better. If properly fitted a vet can def be caught off guard and podded.

Back