Can some kind soul please

Blitzkrieg

Veteran XV
Give me a cliff on this FngrBANG & Miscarriage drama? I have been quite busy and haven't had the time to read about it.

Was it true FngrBANG had a miscarriage?
Was it real or fake?

thanks

LogRoller would you be kind enough to write TW Fable #6 to clear up any confusion we may have?

Baby Bew said:
LogRoller would you be kind enough to write TW Fable #6 to clear up any confusion we may have?

Hell no. This is not fable worthy.

Unless it possibly is.

Also I don't know how it ends yet.

fngr's a girl?

Hey blitz, are you the blitzkrieg that lives in burien and is in TF...or used to?

chaosrage said:
God read Fngr's "Should I procreate?" poll
voted no
fngr's baby died
:(

You're joking...I hope...

I've been spending time reading some case and articles about cell phone towers. When I was taking a break and visit TW, I discovered all those threads about FngrBANG and wondered what the fuss was about...what drama did I miss...

Chikaze said:
fngr's a girl?

Hey blitz, are you the blitzkrieg that lives in burien and is in TF...or used to?

I'm afraid not. I was the first Blitz, then someone else created a char named Blitzkrieg as well. Luckily, I registered on TW and IRC a long time ago so...

Blank said:
you playing GW Blitz?

Logged in, downloaded all files and patched up...then baby got sick...he's been sick for almost 2 weeks now...caught a bad strain of virus :(

I swear, daycare center is like the best germ warfare factory....

that sucks, i'm debating on getting factions...i got bored with GW pretty fast.

Oh and yes, anything involving kids = terrible. My wife's a teacher so I get to try out all the new strains before most people, its like I torrent them while they're still in the theatres and I can have them at home on DVD.

Blank said:
that sucks, i'm debating on getting factions...i got bored with GW pretty fast.

Oh and yes, anything involving kids = terrible. My wife's a teacher so I get to try out all the new strains before most people, its like I torrent them while they're still in the theatres and I can have them at home on DVD.

Oh man...I feel for you. I know some people in the medical profession...man...you get to learn what are the popular strain lately quick. A couple of my friends fell ill to this diahrrea virus...I told them they either got the 3-4 day strain or 2-3 week strain...they asked me how I know...I told them..because my baby got it...that's how I know...lucky me..my baby got that 2-3 week strain...sigh....

diarrhea virus? i'm gonna need you to stay where you are til that is gone. do not go south for any reason.

Blank said:
diarrhea virus? i'm gonna need you to stay where you are til that is gone. do not go south for any reason.

Hey, it's been two weeks, neither my wife nor I have it at all so...

Oh, what is your current address? I am just asking, nothing planned...... :D

Anyways, tomorrow's another long long day, gotta go to sleep, night.

Blitzkrieg said:
Hey, it's been two weeks, neither my wife nor I have it at all so...

Oh, what is your current address? I am just asking, nothing planned...... :D

Anyways, tomorrow's another long long day, gotta go to sleep, night.

I live in Finski's basement, send virus there.

Back