Can I keep my shoes on in the airport now?

osama is dead so terrorism is basically over

but the terror alert is going to be on high for a few days in case the last few terrorists do anything

osama is dead so terrorism is basically over

but the terror alert is going to be on high for a few days in case the last few terrorists do anything

You're right I am being selfish I mean just look at the hundreds of terrorists stopped by taking off their shoes and being forced to go through metal detectors and full body scanners...

You know except the ones who fly here from over seas and have to be wrestled down on the plane by fellow passengers a really fool proof system.

Oh and toner bombs that and the flying in from coutnries that don't search are really the only things we have to worry about.

the tsa catches terrorists all the time so we need to take our shoes off so they can keep doing a good job

god bless,
cael :)

I want that quart size bag upped to a gallon so I can take more booze on the plane. That quart size bag isn't big enough to bring all the stuff I want.

And what's funny is, most of the time, TSA doesn't even look at the bag. Yeah, it goes through the scanner, but you could probably bring two bags and they wouldn't know. Also, there have been times when I forgot to take my plastic bag out of my carry on, and they didn't care.

It's only if they pulled you aside would they make a big deal, and then you could just say you didn't know it was only 1 bag.

I want that quart size bag upped to a gallon so I can take more booze on the plane. That quart size bag isn't big enough to bring all the stuff I want.

And what's funny is, most of the time, TSA doesn't even look at the bag. Yeah, it goes through the scanner, but you could probably bring two bags and they wouldn't know. Also, there have been times when I forgot to take my plastic bag out of my carry on, and they didn't care.
The trick is to get buzzed before getting on the plane

The trick is to get buzzed before getting on the plane
Yes, I used to think like this. But the problem was, the plane would be delayed and I'd come down from my buzz. So I was like, ok, I'll just bring the bottle of Barcardi in my carry on, spike a coke in the bathroom, and drink it as the plane is taxi-ing to the runway. Then when the plane gets to altitude, ask for a coke with an extra cup of ice and keep going. It worked, I was buzzed off my arse just like the snobs in first class. But I've since quit doing it, flying is work, not worth getting buzzed.

You can fit a couple shot bottles in the quart bag, along with the toiletries most need. Not enough to get a strong buzz. So I say screw it and just buy the booze at my destination and drink in the hotel room.

I know, and I haven't drank for a month now. It's more about the snobs in first class. Giving them the finger saying I can do anything they can. I can buy food in the terminal, bring it on board, and get just as buzzed as them.

Sorry Bin Laden was hiding in a 6 year old's vagina. No go on canceling TSA searches.

Back