Calling VUG HQ?

if we all called and wrote at least 1 time that would keep em busy for a day at least.

We are paying customers after all.

And if they want to ignore us I think we should remind them that we're here.

i say we put together one of those automailer pages, like the one some censorship coalition did to the SEC?

all you do is put in some text, and press go.

Pachacutec said:
i say we put together one of those automailer pages, like the one some censorship coalition did to the SEC?

That sounds good. Wish i knew how to make one.

I called the VUG office in New York this morning.

I explained who I was, how much money I had spent on this game, how much I spend monthly to support this game and stated that I know I have earned an explanation as to what the exact reason for the delay in a patch has occurred, if a patch is coming.

I spoke to Donna (whose NY accent made me want to rub one out), who then referred me to someone else but I have not heard back as of this moment. That was 30 mins. ago.

Start calling fools. Its idle time for most of you welfare recipients, so do your part.

I think their opinions regarding TV and their support of it are pretty clear. Even if VU releases something in the next month, I'd assume folks will be expecting a LOT out of the patch and that isnt going to happen.

Whatever they do release they're gonna get it out and close shop on TV. Move on our real new developer base can be found with clancore and the Legends folks.

Excessive hubris has caught up with VU, Thrax etc.

Last edited:
so who's making the mail form?

I tried it but don't know shit about php. I tried it with free cgi scripts and that didnt work out so well either.. someone here has the ability to whip one up in no time.. whats the holdup?

Yeah, someone get on it. ?B-MAN, I'm just pissed VU has kept us in the dark, hence this pence. If they fix the netcode in the patch, I'll be stoked. T:V has got a lot going for it, but I simply cannot play.

Anyhow, that's not what this is about. Lets just figure out where we're at with the patch. =)

Pachacutec said:

Similar to the old school pager blow-up tools :shrug:

allright, script is done... altho I'm not posting it here. Hit me up in irc and ill give you the files. Im not going to host it either... for obvious reasons.

its not illegal for paying customers to write an email to the company when they aren't satisfied with their products.. how is making a email form gonna get you in trouble?

Back