calling all stoners...

AutoMiss said:
just smoke a blunt...why waste time

im guessing a nickel is .5g

that aint gonna fill a dutch
he probably cant afford the blunt either considering he bought a "nickel"

how much does a nickel of "midgrade"(schwag) cost ?? $1.50 ??

gravity bong all the way, you will cough like a bitch tho.. It really messes you up, my friend has one that we made out of a gatorade jug, the square ones, I think they are like 1.5 or 2 gallons. I can clear it but man I cough for so long afterwards, but one hit and you are messed up

-cyanide- said:
a gravity bong would burn that .5 in one pull

I got about .5 in my glass piece, i was gonna smoke it lastnight but my lighter died, so ill do it later tonight, shit i need to buy another HALF OZ

A nickel as in .5 grams or a nickel as in you paid 5 dollars. Either way, I will be amazed if that gets two people high unless it is VERY good shit. Regardless, why waste time and effort making any kind of contraption. You don't have enough for a joint, gravity bong, or a blunt. Either find a friend with a bowl, buy a cheap one, or make a homemade pos one. You could use an apple, a soda can, a 20 oz bottle, the handle from a larger container (pref gallon of oj).

.3 is about the size of a bowl

it doesnt have to be that fierce to get two high and the buzz will last a while for an occasional smoker

Back